Chapter 47

They place Newt in the slammer, just in case he starts trying to kill Ren again. But so far, he's just knocked out.

Katherine just sits by the door, constantly checking on him through the window, or she paces back and forth worried when she hears a pain groan coming from the inside. She knows it's normal from when Natasha hit Clint in the head to get him out of the trance.

"He'll be okay," she mumbles to herself.

"But what if he's not, what if Loki did something bad to him?" She mumble argues back to herself.

"He messed with his mind you can't really do anything else," She mumbles back.

This continues as Thomas watches from the distance with Chuck.

"Is she okay," Thomas asks.

Chuck looks at her pace and mumble, "No."

Ren just paces and mumbles possible outcomes of this situation and worries about what Loki will do to bring her back.

Last time he used magic so that's how he'll probably go through this time.

Last time he called her with a necklace she couldn't take off no matter what. A necklace she's wearing and can't take off.

"Shuck it all," she mutters sitting on the ground.

"Ren?" She hears someone groan.

Her head shoots up and she rushes to the window to see Newt sitting up on one forearm while rubbing the back of his head.

"What happened," he mumbles.

"You tried murdering me then I slammed your head in the ground to get the god out of your head," she explains causally.

"I know..."

"Let me get this straight...you knew what you were doing...yet you continued To KILL ME?!"

"Nonono I-I-I could see, but I couldn't control myself...like a puppet," he explains, now standing. Ren slowly nods her head.

"How long was I out," Newt asks.

"It's about noon now, so about 12 hours...I was watching you by the way...I was worried," she says smiling. He smiles back gripping the bars.

"That's nice," he says, "It would be bloody nice if you open the doors."

"Okay..." Ren replies turning around, "MINHO WHERE'S THE SHUCKING KEY!" She yells walking over to where Minho is.

"THE WHAT?"

"WHERE. IS. THE. SLAMMER. KEY?"

"I uh put it somewhere!"

"WHERE?"

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?"

"I NEED IT!"

"Uh un don't you think about lettin' the shank out! He's dangerous!"

"I'M DANGEROUS SO WHERE'S THE KEY?"

"The Glade would be in danger!"

"YOU TELL ME WHERE THE KEY IS SHUCK FACE! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND!"

"Shuck face? I AM YOUR FRIEND!"

[high five for you if you understand this conversation!]

"Give me the dang key Minho!"

"I'm not-" he's cut off by a loud alarm signaling a greenie is coming.

"Oh shuck..." Ren mumbles and rushes back to the cell.

"Okay Newt,you have to listen to me," she says urgently through the window, "The person coming up through the box is important. She will change everything....I need to figure out how to get out of here before she wakes up and talks to Thomas....or else I could affect everything.....I know the end of this 'book' okay so just....you have to help me get back to my planet."

"But that means that I won't ever see you again," he yells over the alarm.

"I CAN'T STAY," She argues.

"THEN IT'S SETTLED...I'M BLOODY COMING WITH YOU WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

A/N

I accidentally published this first...so you guys get a double update!