Chapter 27

I felt joy in every inch of my body. Why, because I've been excepted in a group of boys who hate me! That...sounds...really bad.
But hey, I have a few friends...or two, Chuck and Newt.

Then again I've only been here two-three days. I'll make more...hopefully.

"Come on Ren it's dinner, come down," Chuck begs.

"But, but," Where am I you ask...up in a tree. Because I feel like I had to climb it. And I felt like it.

"You're not stuck are you," Chuck asks. I immediately jump down onto the floor of the forest of the deadheads.

"Nope," I answer with a smile.

"Come on," he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards wherever the kitchen is I guess.

After Chuck got dinner for the both of us we went and sat in the forest once again. Because I wanted to. And forced Chuckie.

I take another bite of my sandwich.

I blurt out all of a sudden, "It's weird being the only girl here."

"Well, the creators never sent up one," Chuck says. I sigh and lay back onto the ground. I stare at the tree. Looking through the branches.

I wonder if I have a family, friends...boyfriend. I wonder if they're worried or scared. Maybe happy. I just hope that if they're okay. Maybe if I concentrate hard enough I can find memories. Maybe they don't even know I'm here. Most of all...who was I?

Back on Earth(explanation in A/N in the end)

Peter paces back and forth, constantly looking up from the floor to see Ren's sleeping figure. If only he could know where she is and that's she safe.

"Kid you need to go home," Tony says from the door.

"I can't sleep knowing that she might not be safe," Peter says. Tony walks up to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Kid go home gets some rest, we'll come get you if anything happens," Tony says. Peter looks at Kathy one last time then nods his head and leaves.

Jack hasn't left his room. Hasn't slept since it has happened. He's more worried than anyone. Katherine is his only friend. And his only friend is god knows where. If only he could know she's okay, in the glade.

Riley doesn't stop crying. She looks out the window and just cries...never has she felt more alone in her entire life.

Even Johnny feels sad. Everyone is a mix of emotions. Sad, angry, and alone. Most of all...worried she won't make it out alive.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

A/N

Okay so let's pretend there's 10 realms instead of 9. Why, because Ren is in the Tenth realm...the realm of fictional stories. So technically she's on a planet...confusing...oh well. It may sound silly but it makes sense.

Why is her body still on Earth?

If you have seen John Carter, then that's what happened...if not then let me explain.

Her mind was 'transported' to a copy of her body, while the other 'real version' is on Earth.

P.S

Sorry for the short chapter.