Chapter 32

Minho bursts through the door.

"I knew it!" he yells. Scaring the crap out of me and making me fall onto the floor. Hitting my head in the process.

"Fuck you Minho," I groan rubbing my head.

"Are you bloody kidding me," Newt mumbles.

"Were you watching us," I ask standing up, with the help of Newt.

"No, maybe, I totally ship you guys," He says.

"That reminds me, you shucking told her my secret," Newt yells. Minho backs up to the door and runs. I stop Newt from running after him.

"Later...I have a plan," I say evily.

@!*-*!*-*!*-*!@

Jack's POV

"I KNOW WHERE SHE IS I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!"I scream throughout the halls of Avengers Tower. Riley runs up to me and grabs me by the shoulders shaking me.

"THEN WHERE IN THE LORDS NAME IS SHE!"

"The Glade!" She drops me and looks at me with a puzzled look.

"The Maze Runner." I whisper. Her eyes go wide. She tires to speak but only opens and closes her mouth not able to form words.

"Call a meeting with everyone, especially Thor," Riley commands as she walks away towards her room. What is she doing?

.•^•.•^•.•^•.•^•.•^•.•^•.•^•.
Ren's POV

"Everyone got it," I ask with a smirk. Everyone nods their heads.

"Okay we have," I look at Newt.

"2 hours," he finishes looking at his watch.

"Till Minho gets back...GO!"
Everyone scatters to get it ready. I walk around making sure everything's on track.

"Camouflage," I ask. Multiple people nod their heads.

"Buckets?"

"Check."

"I think we're ready." I smile.

"POSITIONS!" I yell. All ten boys run and hide in the tree line near the west door. I go and sit next to the opening to lead him there. My back pressed against the cool stone...waiting. I soon hear the sound of feet...or running. Immediately I stand up. Minho runs into the Glade covered in sweat...lovely.

"MINHO," I yell waving my arms in the air. He looks up.

"What do you want greenie," Minho says.

Ignore the rude comment "Come with me." I grab his wrist and pull him towards the deadheads.

We walk through he trees...more like dragging Minho through the trees asking what I'm doing.

"Ren stop let me-"

"NOW!" I run and hide behind a tree, watching.

The boys jump up from their hiding spots and start grab globs of mud, chucking it at Minho. I cover my mouth so I won't laugh. Someone grabs me from behind by the waist and drags me into the open.

"MINHO LET GO!" I scream. He using me as a shield! Mud is splattered all over Minho and I. I break out of Minho's grasp and grab some water from the buckets and mud from the ground. I sneak up behind Newt, who's not paying attention. I lift up my hand and cover his hair in the mud, turning it brown. He stops moving.

"You look marvelous Newt," I say he turns around mud in hand.

"Don't you dare," I say backing up, "No...Newt NO...Newt I'm warning you." My back hits the tree. An evil smirk crosses his face. He walks up to me and slaps it straight down on my head. He turns around to walk away, back facing me. I walk over to another bucket and pour it over Newt.

He slips on the slippery ground falling to the floor. I hold my hand out to help him laughing. He takes my hand and pulls me down with him. I land on top of him.

"Uh..." I say. Quickly I get off. My hand scoops mud and slaps him across the face (lightly.) I start laughing. I try standing, but I slip again.

"Having trouble greenie," Newt says holding a hand out to me. I gladly take it.

"Can I show you something," he asks.

"Depends," I cross my arms.

"Come on," he grabs my wrist and we run away from the ruckus I've started.

We run deeper into the forest. Pass the cemetery and more trees.

"Newt where are you-"

"Shh come on."

Did he just, he just SHH-ed me!

We run further. I finally began to get annoyed. Pointless! Until I hear the sound of running water. Newt pushes a few branches to the side and let's me go forward. I peer through the green foliage to see a lake!

"Since when is there a lake here," I ask.

He smiles, "Always." I continue to stare at the magnificent lake. It's gorgeous! I feel Newt's eyes still on me. I face him smirking.

"Whatcha' looking at Newtie," I say walking closer to the lake, keeping my eyes on Newt.

"You Kat,"He smiles.

"Come here," I grab his wrist and drag him to the waters edge. Someone sweeps me off my feet, literally. He picks me up bridal style and throws me into the water.

The cool water wakes me up instantly. My head pops out of the water spitting it out. I look at Newt who's laughing.
I swim back over to shore, clothes sticking to my wet body.

I go up right next to his ear and whisper jokingly, "You'll regret that."

"Am I now."

"Mm hm," I peck his cheek and walk off back towards the glade, leaving him shocked and blushing.