Chapter 34

**3rd persons POV At tower**

"This is not good," Thor mutters after he was told about her being in The Maze Runner.

"Why," Jack asks anxiously," Why isn't it good?"

"Loki's is messing with the tenth realm."

"I thought there was only nine," Tony says.

"The tenth is known to only a few, and the ones who do are...explorers."

"What's it called?" Natasha asks.

"The tenth realm."

"Original," Tony mutters.

"The writers of 'fictional' stories like your Maze Runner actually observed a cycle and wrote about what happened," Thor explains.

"Movies also...original movies like Son of Jack like...The Pirates of The Caribbean." Thor adds.

"What's this cycle you're talking about," Clint asks.

"After the 'stories' end they start again at the beginning after a 'free time period' it depends on where you're at of how long it lasts."

"Don't they remember or get déjà vu?" Steve asks.

"No, not unless they are told...but it causes chaos," Thor explains.

"What does Loki want with Ren," Peter asks.

"Her powers, from her mother. But you have nothing to worry about unless she has the necklace and falls in love with someone, but chances of that ar-"

"SHIT!" Jack yells and rush to the elevator.

"What's wrong." Riley asks.

"Your sister is a fan girl and she's wearing a heart necklace! HER FAVORITE CHARACTER AT THE MOMENT IS NEWT!" Jack continues to smash the button. Slowly the elevator opens. Jack, Riley , and Peter rush into the elevator. Peter was pacing and pulling at his hair.

"You love her," Riley says looking at Peter. He stops and sighs.

"I do, I care about her," Peter answers.

Something broke inside of Jack right then.

***3rd person POV at glade***

"No!" Frypan yells.

"Only for tonight, please Frypan," Ren begs.

"I'm not freezing your orange," he answers.

"Why not," she whines.

"It's a stupid idea, now shoo I have to finish dinner."

Ren walks away muttering, "Your face is a stupid idea."

She walks over and sits under the tree. Staring at the stars through the branches. Her back rests against the bark.

Ren!

Not so loud, whoever you are!

Sorry, I'm Jack...do you remember me?

Sorta, I remember Jack Ass though

That you remember...

Who are you? What are you doing? Why-

I've have to warn you about something!

Did you just-

Cut you off yes! But let me finish don't fall in-

"There you are," Newt says happily.

"Hiya Newtie," She replies laying on her back.

"Don't call me that," he mumbles, with a smile slowly tugging at his lips.

"Newtie the cutie," Ren says in a baby voice poking his ribs he doesn't move.

She stops," You're not ticklish."

"Are you," he asks a smirk on his face. Her eyes go wide and she jumps up to dash away. Only to get caught by Newt. He starts tickling her like crazy.

"Newt..." She says in between laughs, "S-S-Stop!"

"Okay, "he stops. Kathy regains her breath and sits up. A smile crosses her face as she looks at Newt.

He smiles back, "Whatcha thinking about greenie?"

"You," she replies.

"Really," he asks shocked.

"No, I'm thinking about Minho," she says sarcastically rolling her eyes. They both chuckle at the thought.

She looks up from the ground, where her hands are messing with the grass they're sitting on. She looks at Newt's chocolate eyes. Slowly they both lean in. Ren leans away. Newt's face drops.

"I'm messing with you," and she grabs his shirt and kisses Newt.

After the kiss Newt looks at Ren, "Kat you can be so mean sometimes." He chuckles as Ren shrugs.

"I really like you Newt," she admits.

"I do too," he says back and kisses her again then grabs her hand.

Something told Ren to grab the necklace. Slowly she slips her hand out of Newt's and grabs the heart shaped ornament. Feeling around the gem. Her finger press down on the blue jewel.

"Newt, I feel really warm," She says quietly as she starts to feel weak. Her body couldn't hold up any longer and she fell onto the grass. Newt feels her head and it's burning...like it's on fire!

"MEDJACKS SOMEONE GET THE MEDJACKS!" He screams as a few Gladers run and get Clint and Jeff.

"Newt, I'm clocking out," Ren mumble as Newt picks her up bridal style.

"Come one Ren, stay awake," he says. She grips his shirt, head rests on his chest.

Last thing she sees is Newt's face, screaming medjacks. Then...darkness.

A/N

Hey so I tried 3rd person view so what do you think

3rd person or 1st...

I write my chapters ahead of time so if you comment what you like It would appear in like 3-5 chapters.

Ps I hit 666 numbers of satan!