Chapter 49

Being sucked into another world hurts. Your skin feels like it's being pulled from your body and the feeling of being compressed at the same time. In all the 'ride' is unpleasant. Especially when all you can see is bright white light.

Ren wakes up in a gold round bed. Sheets covering her. Shocked she sits there looking at the beige ceiling.

"What the shuck just happened," she whispers aloud. Finally she sits up to look around the room.

Gold is everywhere. Gold drapes, sheets, closets, everything. The windows are closed covered by drapes, the outside blocked off.

"Where the heck am I," she says in a normal voice. She gets a groan in response.

Terrified she yells, "Sword."

A silver sword is suddenly in the girl's hand. She jumps up (literally) onto the bed to get a better look of her surroundings.

Three boys, eyes closed, lay on the floor. All three Gladers. She drops her sword and clenches her fists. The Gladers are dressed in normal clothes. Thomas in a black hoodie, Minho a blue sleeved and white shirt, and Newt a simple blue button up.

"You are all idiots," Ren snaps. Thomas rubs the back of his head, eyes still shut.

" I say Don't follow....what do you do FOLLOW! Out of all the stupid things you could do...." Everyone tunes out her rant on how stupid they are and blah blah blah.

Newt is the first to open his eyes to the gold room, that they seem to be trapped in. Slowly he stands up looking around the room.

"Where are we," Thomas says. Ren immediately face palms.

"Are you fricken serious," she mutters and shakes her head, "My world shuck face!"

Minho finally sits up, awake.

"Now what," Minho says.

Ren looks at all of us, "I don't know, I didn't know what to expect... MY friend is in danger I came to save him...and now your butts too!"

"I mean, we should find a way out of here," Thomas says.

"Well, I don't even know where here is so...." she trails off.

"Hey," Newt says walking over to Ren and rubs her back, "We'll find a way out of this bloody place."

"YOU," She says in a menacing tone, pointing a finger in his direction, "YOU ARE SUCH A SHUCK FACED SHANK! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOLLOW ME ESPECIALLY!" She's standing now walking closer to Newt. "I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT! YET, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GET OUT OF YOUR BOOK TO MY WORLD. HOW STUPID! YOU ARE A STUPID STUPID BOY!" Ren finishes Newt's back hits the wall. Ren turns around hair whacking Newt's face.

"Boy?" Newt mutters. Thomas and Minho stand on the sidelines watching the entire time trying not to crack up.

Ren turns around to face Minho and Thomas, "You both are idiots following him, "she points a finger at Newt, "Here. So I suggest you all follow my orders if you wanna not die... got it!"

"I'm not following orders from you," Minho says. Ren marches over to Minho and looks him in the eye.

"You better running boy," She says.

Running boy? Minho mouthes to Thomas who shrugs.

"Better find out where the shuck we are anyways," Ren mutters to herself as she walks over to the curtain.

Her hands grip both curtains and yank them open to reveal a terrifying sight. Buildings on fire or crumbling to dust, people screaming for help, sky's filled with gray smoke, and worst of all...troops throughout the streets murdering the innocent. By the height of where they are and since they can't see the building...Ren guesses they're in the Avenger's Tower.

"Is your world usually like this..." Newt asks.

"No..." Ren says slowly, staring at the horrid sight in front of them all.