Chapter 14

I finish packing everything in my two suitcases and take one more look around my dorm. Wow, I've been here three weeks. Hard to believe.

I slowly go to the door and walk into the hallway. Wow I left my house, friends, family, and pets only three weeks ago. SHASTA AND IGGY! (A/N I forgot to mention Iggy is the name of the cat.) THEY CAN COME WITH US! MY FURRY FRIENDS!

I rush to the top of the helicarrier where everyone is meeting. I spot Tony near the jet. I run to him, my suitcases trailing behind me.

"TONY," I yell getting his attention. He looks up from his phone.

"Yes Jack Sparrow," he answers. Apparently that's my new nickname.

"Captain Jack Sparrow and would it be okay if I get my pets to live with us in the tower," I ask.

"Let me think, no," he turns to walk into the jet.

"Please," I beg. I get on my knees and clasp my hands together.

"No," he repeats and continues inside. I spin him around to face me.

"Tony...please," I beg. With the full puppy pout. Lip quiver and everything.

"No," he turns around and walks to sit down.

"Dang it," I mutter. I sit the opposite of Tony and cross my arms.

Silence...

I grab my earbuds and iPod, put it on shuffle, and sing with the first song that comes on.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of rope,
Side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

I sigh after I finish. My hand touches my cheek. I didn't notice but...I am crying. Wiping away the tears I look around. Everyone stands there gaping at me, except Riley and Jack. When did everyone get here?

"What," I ask "and they call me weird." I mumble the last part.

Johnny looks at me and says "You sing?"

"Yeah and you're all gaping cause..." I motion my hand so they finish my sentence. Everyone snaps back to reality and get back to whatever they were doing.

"Weirdos," I mumble and start reading wattpad and listening to Lenka.

**At Avenger's( Tony: Uh Stark Towers Me: LET THEM READ THE STORY!
Tony: fine I wanted to- Me: OUT, TO YOUR CORNER)**

I gape in aw at the marvelous tower.

"Close your mouth you're going to catch flies," Tony says. Immediately I close my mouth. I can't believe it. I'm going to live at the Avenger Tower. I just...wow.

"Come on," Jack grabs my arm and pulls me into the lobby. We stand in aw.

Clint came behind us and spoke "I would recommend if we went upstairs."

I nodded my head. Just...wow. A stupid weed has quite the affect.

After we got settled in our floor( Riley, Jack, and I all share one) I went to the penthouse to just...I don't know I'm bored.

I arrive at the penthouse only to see Pepper Potts. I feel the need to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Kathy or Ren..either work," I extend my hand. Pepper takes my hand and shakes it. A smile is on her face.

"So you're the girl who made the iron man suit," she says shocked.

"That's me, and well I had help," I think of Jack. I wonder what he's doing.

"Well it is very nice to meet you," she says politely. Pepper turns around to walk away but I stop her.

"Pepper would it be okay if I ask you a question," she turns around intrigue, "Would it be okay if I brought my pets from home. It's only a cat and dog, and they are very well behaved. They'll only stay on my floor. They are my most favorite things in the world and-" Pepper laughs and puts a hand up to stop me.

"That would be fine, well I will see you dinner. By the way dinner is at 6:00," and with that she walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I understand there's not much drama or action...yet...but I have big plans😈.

Maybe next chapter or the next...

Happy holidays
-KiwiJferris