Chapter 7

My suit lands on the roof of the treehouse. A door opens up underneath, slowly lowering me to the floor of the treehouse. The suit opens up and I push open the door of the closet. My fingers tap on the screen entering the password locking the suit in the case.

Outside it's dark, the sun has set. I rest my elbows on the railing. Shutting my eyes listening to cars passing my house. I guess things aren't that bad.

Slowly I make my way to the door leading inside. No sign of Tony...yet.

I push open the door. No one. I shut it behind me. Shasta comes and greets me. I kneel down to her leaving and start rubbing her chest. Her tail wagging.

"Tony, are you here," I yell pushing myself up. I walk to the fridge and pull out the soup.

"You're back," I her Tony yell back from upstairs. I set down the soup and head on upstairs.

"Where are you," I question.

"In the room with posters of me," he answers. NO HES NOT!

I burst into my room to see him looking at my wall of marvel posters. My cheeks flush with red.

"So I have confirmed you are a fangirl," he turns around to face me.

"Yes, now why are you in my room," I ask.

"Well I got bored, you were gone for about two hours," he answers "Speaking of which, one eye will probably wondering where we are, so we need to go."

"No, my sister is coming her tomorrow and I have school, I can't miss either."

"If I am correct you said you hated school," he says.

"When did I-"

"By the way who is Drake." He holds up my diary.

"No one," my cheeks turn red again.

"If I am correct you said, and I quote, 'Drakes eyes are sparkling blue like the sea, they make me melt, and I-"

"He is just a friend," I look at the floor. Trying to avoided looking at Tony. He burst out laughing.

I run and snatch my diary away from him.

"Tony I know you don't wanna, but can you ask fury if I can stay home until Wednesday," I look up at him.

"You know you are a criminal."

"It's just that, I will die from my sisters wrath of worridness, if that's a thing, if I am not here when she comes to watch me, and I wanna go to school, Art class is tomorrow it's my favorite class," I look at Tony with pleading eyes.

"Fine."

"Thank you, I going to make soup, you call Fury," I say. I rush to the kitchen I haven't eaten since this morning before school. And that was only a piece of toast.

After roughly 20 minutes I heard Tony come downstairs.

"What's the word," I ask. Not moving from my seat, soup is important.

"Where's the food," he counters. Pointing with my spoon, it is in the direction of the pot on the stove.

"So..." I urge him to continue. He grabs a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon.

"Fury said only for tomorrow so you can sort things out with your sister, but you can't use the suit, by the way J.A.R.V.I.S is actually hacking into right now," he says sitting next to me on a barstool. "And I have to stay with you." He adds.

"Well, we have a guest room," I say.

We continue to eat our souo in silence. But it's not akward silence, just there's nothing to talk about.