Chapter 29

"...and over there is-," Newt stops and grabs my shoulders to shake me back to reality," Are you even listening."

"Yes...maybe...to be completely honest I haven't heard a single word after...not at all actually," I answer. Newt rubs his hands over his face.

"What," I ask.

"You're not bloody listening," he mumbles to himself,"Why aren't you listening."

While deciding whether to tell him the truth or not, he picks up a strand of my hair, "Something is nagging at my mind."

I grab his wrist to stop him from touching my hair, "What are you doing?"

"When did you get a red streak in your hair," he ask looking at my hair.

"I don't-" He pulls a streak of hair in front of my face, "Bloody hell I have a red streak in my hair."

"What'd you just say?" He says with a smirk.

"I just said bloody he-" I cover my mouth and look at the floor.

I look back up, "So you were saying something about the homestead."

***On Earth Jack's POV***

Where could Loki could've put her mind? Is it like a copy...or? Well of course it has to be a copy of here body because her body is still here! Wow, I was blind. Add it down.

I grab my pencil and furiously write down on a note card and place it on the wall, next to the picture of Ren and I at the first dance. When she explode all of the soda cans and bottles. Those four hours of detention were worth it. I wipe a tear that came out of my eye.

"I will help you out of this Ren," I whisper and put my hand on the picture.

What if I find some clues of where she is in her room! I mean that is where Loki found her. But would it be to oblivious and it's a trick? But what if-

"Come on Jack come out of your room it's been three days since you've been out," I hear Clint's voice.

"I was just about to," I reply.

***The Glade***

"So... now what... Mister Second-in-command."

"What did you call me," Newt laughs.

"Mister Second in Command," I answer casually. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't call me that," Newt mutters.

"Fine what do you wanna be called 'British boy' or Newt," I ask.

"Newt," he answers.

"British boy it is," I reply laughing," I'm joking I'll call you Bob." I smile....but Newt clearly looks annoyed.

"Fine," I throw my hands in the air in defeat," I'll call you Newt."

"You can go do whatever I have stuff to do, oh and there's a box that came up with you with your name on it. It's in my room," He says running backwards to whatever Newt is going to do.

I walk over and up to Newt's room. I see the box on the floor by where I slept a day ago. I get down on my knees and open the wooden box.

"Let's see..." I mutter to myself. I pull out a hair brush and hair ties. I place them next to the box and continue searching. Shampoo, clothes, lady crap(bury that in the deepest part of the box in the shadows so it's not seen,) and...a sketch book with a pencil.

"How the shuck is this useful," I mutter. I close the box and hide it under the bed. Maybe I was good at drawing before this? Or maybe I would...there's no other use for a sketch book than drawing.