Three

<Sean POV>

The drive to the dance studio was surprisingly quite uncomfortable. Neither of us dared to say a word after the abrupt conversation. Who did Kaycee like? Why didn't he like her back? Should I tell her how I feel? All of these thoughts were running through my mind until the journey stopped and we arrived in front of Tim's studio.  We seemed to have been pretty early since they're were only a few other cars parked around the parking lot. I looked around and noticed that Julian and Josh's cars were both here as well as Tahanis and Baileys. 

We headed into the studio, with Kaycee walking a few steps in front of me. Her head was bowed down lower, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of my  jumper and her strides were longer than usual. She looked sad almost. 

But this changed quickly when Kaycee's head shot up when she heard her friends ' Kayceeeeeee, oh my I've  missed you so much' Tahani squealed. Kaycee ran over to them, enveloping her friends in a bone crushing hug. I couldn't help but smile at this, I knew Kaycee hadn't seen Tahani and Bailey for awhile now and I know she's been missing them.

<Kaycee POV>

I ran over to my friends, I hadn't seen them in ages and it felt so good to be reunited again. I was feeling so zoned out and seeing them again just made me so refreshed. While Tahani, Bailey and I started to catch up., I heard Julian and Josh ' GIIIIIIT'. I saw Sean walking over to them and giving them both hugs before proceeding to talk.

My mind was in a different place after the conversation with Sean today. Who did he like? Ughhh why does it matter, it's not me anyways. I didn't notice but I was actually staring at Sean but I was quickly pulled out of my thought when I realized my friends we're giving me weird looks.

'What. Why are you looking at me like that' I objected.

'Oh I see, looks like you've finally fallen in love with Sean, huh?' Bailey exclaimed

'What, umm, no... why would you even think that?' I tried to argue

' don't even try K, we know you pretty well and it seems to me like your having some boy trouble' tahani said.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, I said ' well-' but I was cut short when both girls started squealing around causing everyone to turn their heads to our direction including Julian, Josh and Sean.

Sean quirked his eyebrows at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head before regaining my focus on the excited girls in front of me. I shushed them down before I explained ' okay look guys, stop being so excited and I'll tell you', both Tahani and Bailey gave each other one look before placing their index finger on to their lips.

Letting out a giggle, I spoke ' okay so, in the car today I asked Sean if he had, you know a crush on anyone, and he- he said yes but I think I might like him like, really like him and now I guess I've got no chance', I bent my head down and closed my eyes as I tried to keep my tears back. Realizing that I dint get to see their reactions, I peered up but  I was surprised to see both girls had both of their hands covering their mouth as they tried to stifle a laugh. Confused, I looked up and shot them a dirty look before whining, ' guysss, your supposed to be my friends, stop laughing at me and my situation'. Tahani and Bailey regained their composure before speaking up. 'K, we love you and all but You can be really stupid at times you know'

'What do you mean'

' Kaycee, you have to figure this out on your own, but what I will tell you is that even if you may be scared or nervous, you should tell Sean how you feel, it'll help you feel better'

Shaking my head in disapproval, I covered my face with my hands before saying ' it doesn't work that way, love doesn't work that way. What if he rejects me? What will happen to our friendship then, I can't  lose it'