Fifteen

<Sean POV>

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing. Reaching my hand over the bedside table and trying my best to turn it off without opening my eyes, I groaned when I couldn't find it. Opening my eyes I turned it off and checked the time. 11:34. 

Great, I thought. I slept in. Sitting up straighter on my bed, I grabbed my phone  and went through all my messages. I had gotten a few from dance mentors, a lot from Tate and none from Kaycee. Feeling slightly disappointed, I opened up our messages and decided that I'd be the first to text her.

Shamu 🐳

Hey, you up?

I waited for 7 minutes but no reply. She hadn't even seen it. Feeling slightly agitated, I ripped the bed covers off my body and headed into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before going downstairs for breakfast.

The whole house was silent, guess nobody's up. Noticing that all the blankets, pillows and empty sweet wrappers were still lying loosely around the living room, I decided that I'd clean the place up. I was nearly finished, until 

'BOO' Sarah screamed.

Flinching slightly but not saying a word, I turned around to face her.

'So, are you excited for your date today?' Sarah asked.

Oh shoot, I forgot all about that.  

'You forgot, didn't you?' Sarah asked rolling her eyes.

'No, I just-okay, I forgot' I admitted.

'Well, what are you going to wear?' Sarah asked plopping down on the couch.

'I don't know. Probably just sweats and a hoodie.'

'Sweats and a hoodie?' Sarah laughed.

'What's wrong with that' I asked .

'Oh my god. You've got to at least wear jeans and a nice shirt.'

'We're going to the movies, not to a fancy restaurant or anything' I reasoned.

'Yeah, but... you're going on your first date. So you know you might want to at least look good' Sarah said.

'I'll think about it' i spoke heading for the bins to put the rubbish away.

'There's nothing to think about. Go make breakfast, I'll pick you out an outfit'

'You are not picking my outfit' I scoffed.

'Yes I am, I'll give you three options. make breakfast.' Sarah said turning around and sprinting up the stairs.

Checking the time-12:43- I decided I'd make French toast so that I'd have enough time to relax before I went out.

I was plating up breakfast when I heard Sarah running back down the stairs. 

'You sound like an elephant' I said mocking her.

' oh shush, I picked you out three outfits... ooh French toast' she said before taking a seat

I gobbled down breakfast before I helped Sarah with the wash up. We were done rather quickly considering there were only two plates to wash and dry up.

'Okay then Sean, let's pick your outfit.' Sarah said before dragging me to my room.

And there, on my bed laid three different outifits just like she'd promised. One was a suit-hell no- the second outfit was jeans with a denim jacket-itchy- and the last outfit was a pair of black jeans with slight rips on their knees and a shirt.-meh-.