Thirty One

<Kaycee POV>

June 7th

'K, I'm here, let's go' I heard Tahani scream from the bottom of the stairs.

'One sec, T. I'm coming' I shouted back just as loud. I looked in the mirror one last time before I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder. Here goes nothing. I had been nervous all day for today's class and after lunch. It was definitely going to be awkward. I sprinted down the stairs as I slided to the shoe closet and picked out my signature Nike shoes. 

'Come on K, I've been waiting for like forever' Tahani groaned waiting at the he front door.

'I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses' I replied chuckling. Tahani rolled her eyes at me before I said a quick goodbye to my family and left for Jojo's class.

'So, felling good?' Tahani asked me as we hopped into her car.

'Mhm. A lot better than yesterday. But like I'm not completely over it, if you know what i mean' I responded.

'Well Jojo's classes are always fun so be pumped'.

'I would be pumped but when I signed up for this class I agreed to go with Sean, but you know it can't really be like that anymore. He'll probably swap partners and be with Tate' I answered bummed out.

'Well at least we're getting a bite to eat afterwards. Food makes everything and everyone better' Tahanis aid trying to look at the bright side.

'It would make me better if Sean wasn't there' i told her.

'Well, you just do your thing. Sean is head over heels for you' Tahani smirked.

'Stop saying that T. If he was head over heels for me then he wouldn't be dating Tate, would he?' I asked her quirking an eyebrow.

'You never know' she cheekily responded.

.

We arrived at the studio 15 minutes later. Thank God, the studio was somewhat close to my house, or else I would have had to listen to Tahani gushing over Justin Bieber. No thanks. Walking into the studio felt almost nostalgic. I felt like I hadn't taken a class in so long, and I was partially right, I guess.

'T, K. You're here' Bailey squealed running over to us, causing everyone to look at us. The two of us hugged the living daylights out of Bailey as she tried to squirm out.

 I turned my head around in every direction as I tried to look for the familiar face. He's never one to cancel a class  after signing up for it. I bit my top lip, as I stood up on my tippy toes in hopes to see fluffy, jet black hair. But, nope.

'He's coming. He's just not here yet' Bailey said snickering.

'What do you mean? I wasn't looking for anybody' I tried to lie.

'Sure. Of course, you're not. Anyways, I thought you guys, you know had an arguement. Aren't you mad at each other or something' Bailey asked me. I looked over at Tahani as I clenched my jaw. She put her hands up in surrender as she backed away a little bit.

'Yup' I replied looking down at my now interesting shoes. ' I'm sorry I didnt tell you Bails, it was just a lot. I'll make sure to tell you next time' I apologized as I pulled her into a hug.

'No bother. It's completely fine,K. But you know what's not fine? The fact that Sean's leaving with his lovey dovey girlfriend for France' Bailey whispered making Tahani  chuckle. ' are you okay with that K?' She asked me.

'Mhm. I guess were kind of on a break. Maybe even a holiday. I don't know' I told her.  I scratched my elbow as I started to count the amount of dots that were on Tahani's shirt in hope to distract me. 46.47.48. 4-