Forty Four

<Sean POV>

June 17th

'What would you like for breakfast, madame?' Sean asked me in a terrible British accent.

'Monkey bread' I squealed excitedly hugging him.

'Whatever you want, princess' he said before taking out some pots and ingredients. 'Kayc, can you take out the cinammon and salt from the cupboard?' Sean questioned. I reached up at the high cupboard before taking out the items Sean had asked for. I placed them in front of him as he smiled approvingly.

'Good morning, honey' Mama said greeting Kaycee. 

'Morning Miya' Kaycee replied in the sweetest voice ever.

'Do I not get a morning greeting?' I asked pretending to be hurt by her actions.

'Good morning Sean' Mama said in a baby voice.

'How come you call her honey but you only call me Sean?' I asked faking pain.

'Obviously cause I like her more' Mama answered filling up her bottle of water. Kaycee let out a boisterous laugh as she stuck her tongue out at me. 'I'm gonna go for a run. Make yourself at home, Kaycee' mama said before leaving.

'I'm pretty sure Mama wants to adopt you' I joked.

'I'm pretty sure my mom wants you as her child' Kaycee replied giggling.

'Soon' I said mixing the dry ingredients together. Kaycee quirked her eyebrows up, her face deep in thinking mode.

'I mean, cause when we get married you'll technically be Mama's daughter and I'll techincally be your mom's son' I told her stopping my actions. I looked at her carefully, observing how her face turned a crimson red. I let out a low chuckle before she gave me 'the eye'.

I poked at her belly beefore continuing my baking.

.

'One plate of monkey bread for the one and only Kaycee Rice' I proclaimed setting a plate in front of her.

'Yum. Thanks Sean' she said before digging into her food. 'It's so good' she sighed leaning into me.

'I'm glad you like it' I replied eating along with her. Realizing that I forgot to get myself a glass of milk, I quickly grabbed Kaycee's taking a long sip.

'Hey, that's mine. Go get your own,Lew' she whined looking at the now half full glass.

'Just because it was sitting beside you, doesn't mean it's yours.' I joked loading my plate into the dishwasher.

'Yes it does' she whined finishing up breakfast. I shook my head at her before I filled up her glass of milk.

'Better?' I asked pointing at the glass.

'Much better' she huffed finishing her milk in one sip. She loaded her plates into the dishwasher before she hugged me from behind. 

'What?' I chuckled turning round 

'What? Can't I hug you?' She replied burying her head into my chest..

'You can, but what's the reason' I asked.

'I dunno, I'm just so happy' she squealed hugging me tighter. I rubbed her head before moving down to the small of her back. I rested my hands there before lifting her up onto the counter.

'Hello' she giggled, pressing our noses together.

'Hi' I laughed giving her waist a light squeeze. 'What do you wanna do? You probably have to go back home today, cause of prom and all. But what do you wanna do in the meantime?' I asked her closing my eyes in content.

'Anything really. As long as it's with you' she whispered rubbing my cheeks. Her eyes sparkled before she raised her index finger up, she's got an idea. 'Let's go to the garage' she squealed wrapping her legs around me. I nodded my head before pecking her lips and carrying her down to the garage.

'I still can't belive you did all of this' Kaycee said squirming her way out of my arms.

'It wasn't just me. Jules, Kylee,Serris, Sarah and Mama helped too. I wouldn't have been able to get everything done in time if it weren't for them' I answered admiring her while she admired the painted walls.

'It's going to be so much funner dancing with you down here now' she said 

'Oh shoot, I forgot about having to dance in here' I laughed.

'It'd be cool. We could just turn all the lights off at night time and the stars would light this place up' Kaycee replied looking up at the star painted ceiling. She kept her gaze fixated on them, her hair trailing behind her, while her eyes reflected the shape of the stars. I walked behind her, resting my chin into her shoulder.

'Mhm. That would be cool'. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing a tender kiss onto her shoulder. 'I love you' 

'I love you too' she whispered giddily placing her hands on top of mine.

.

'Don't go, Kayc' I whined holding on to her tighter now.

'I've got to go home, Sean. I' see you tomorrow' she giggled cutely trying to squirm out of my grip but struggling to do so. 'SEAN' she squealed.

'Kayc, just stay over, please' I begged her again.

'I can't,Shamu, tomorrow's prom.' She giggled again patting my head. I gave her a pout before letting her go. 'I'll see you tomorrow'

'Bye Kayc. Make sure to text me when you get back home' I stated giving her a quick, warm hug.

'I will. Tell Sarah that I said hi. See ya Shamu' she said leaving. I miss you, Kayc.

AN| SO AS YOU ALL KNOW, THIS BOOK IS PRETTY LONG. WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING, I WAS ACTUALLY HOPING TO MAKE IT AROUND 20 CHAPTERS, BUT ITS EXCEEDED 40 AT THIS POINT.

SO, IM SORRY TO SAY, BUT THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER. IVE ALREADY WRITTEN THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND ITS 1.5K+ WORDS. I HOPE ITS A GOOD FINALE.

THE GOOD NEWS IS, ILL BE WRITING A NEW BOOK. IM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER IT SHOULD BE ONE SHOTS OR LIKE ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW, YOUR PREFERENCES.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE,

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX