Twenty Six

<Kaycee POV>

'Kayc, please, open the door. I'm sorry' I heard Sean say, continuously banging on the door. There was no way I was opening the door, at least not right now. I sat on my bed as I cried into my hands. 

Everything happened so fast. The past week or so, have been completely terrible for me. Sean kissed Tate. Now they're dating. Tate hates me and it looks like Sean doesn't give a damn about it since he doesn't tell her to stop. Sean forgot the eclipse and now he's acting like he cares. 

<Sean POV>

'Kayc, please, open the door. I'm sorry' I said knocking on the door as loudly as possible. I felt that all eyes were on me now. God damn.

'What did you do to her?' Devon asked growing angry but still whispering.

'It's-I'm sorry' I said.

'It's nothing we can't fix' Laura reassured me but it could tell that she wasn't happy as disappointment was written all over her face.

'Tell me what you did to her, and maybe I'll go easy on you' Devon said his eyes lighting up with anger.

'Stop it, Devon. He's not our main concern right now. Whatever it is we'll find out soon, but right now we need Kaycee to open her door.' Kylie said tugging at Devon's arm.

'You're in luck right now' Devon said gritting his teeth. Okay, I may deserve that.

'K, please open the door. You don't have to talk if you don't want to, but just let one of us in. Please.' I heard Laura state as her voice started to tremble.

This was all my fault. I shouldn't have forgotten the eclipse. I should have stayed with Kaycee last night. We've always been with each other at our worse but right now, I'm pretty sure, that I'm the last person she wants to see.

We heard shuffling towads the door, as everyone took a step backwards and waited for it to open.

'Could I just talk to Kylie?' I heard Kaycee whisper as she opened the door slightly. But not enough so that I could see her. Laura and Devon nodded as Kylie walked into Kaycee's room. And now the nice sibling is gone and I'm stuck with the crazy one. Fabulous.

<Kaycee POV>

The banging on my door wouldn't stop as I started to hear Devon get angry. Taking  in a deep breath I decided to open the door up. It wasn't fair on my family. It wasn't their fault, they had nothing to do with it.

'Could I just talk to Kylie?' I whispered leaving the door ajar. Kylie walked into my room a second later as she pulled me into a tight hug.

'What happened K?' Kylie asked me as she brought me with her to sit on the bed.

'It's just all too much' I answered vaguely.

'Dance? Or something else?' 

' I lied to you guys. I didn't watch the eclipse. I wish I did. I really do but it didn't work out like that' I cried as I wet Kylie's shirt. Kylie patted my back soothingly as she lifted my chin up.

'What do you mean K?' She asked me.

'Sean forgot. He forgot something that he knew was so important to me. God damn him. It'll only be a matter of time before he forgets about me too' I sniffled.

'That's not true..' Kylie comforted me but I could tell she felt unsure of her answer. 'Did he go somewhere or something?' Kylie asked me continuing her questions on me.

'He went to go on a date with Tate. A god damn date with Tate' 

'That asshole' I heard Kylie whisper.