Twenty Eight

<Sean POV>

They're still on call....(Sean, Tate)

- Lies... actually talking about partnership. You know that tour in France you told me about. Well thinking about it, I think I'm going to accept the offer.

-What?! No way. I can't belive it. I'm so so happy Seanie. You know what I'm coming over right now. Thank you, thank you.

- Okay, we'll talk about it when you get to my house. Talk to you later. Bye Tate. Love you.

-Bye Sean.

~Call ended~

As soon as I parked into my driveway, I unbuckled my seatbelt before leaning my head back onto my car seat. What have I done? I mean, Kaycee doesn't want me anymore, so why would she care. Right? Oh God.

I was sitting in my car for nearly twenty minutes now and I probably would have sat there for longer if my mom hadn't came out of the house to call me in.

'Sean, what are you doing? Did you fall asleep?' My mom asked me opening my car door.

'No, I was just thinking about sff' I replied getting out and following my mom inside.

'About what?' She said.

'Well... now is probably a good time to tell you... but I accepted this offer for a dance tour in France.' I said shutting my eyes, waiting for an answer.

'Oh-really' my mom said quietly.

'Mhm... it's like a partner da-'

'Oh a partner tour. Well why didn't you just say that for starters. Is Laura going with you? I bet you and Kaycee would leave France speeachless with your storytelling.' My mom said proudly.

'Uhm-that's the thing. It's not with Kaycee' I said lowly.

'What do you mean? She is your partner, right?' My mom asked me confused.

'It's with Tate... I know it may be a stretch but I already told her that I'd do it. This is huge for me, Mama'

'I mean you are practically an adult now, you get to make your own decisions. But have you talked to Kaycee about this'

'Kinda. Well not really. But she wouldn't care' I rambled.

'I would make sure that you tell Kaycee first before finalizing anything, dear' 

'Trust me, Mama. She won't care' I tried to reason. My mom just shrugged her shoulders as she walked upstairs, probably into her room. I shook my head before heading into the kitchen and cooking up something quick and easy for myself and Tate. I spread blankets all over the couch before turning the TV on.

~Ding Dong~

I opened the door, to welcome Tate in. She was wearing shorts under an over sized hoodie. Her face was free of any makeup and her hair was tied into a loose messy bun. Beautiful. 

'Hey Seanie' she greeted me standing on her tippy toes to press a small kiss on my cheek.

'Hey, you look great' I replied before giving her waist a small squeeze.

'I can't belive you said yes. We're going on tour. It's crazy' she squealed jumping onto my couch.

'I know' I replied placing plates of food on top of small nearby table. 'So when are we leaving and coming back' I asked her.

'Well...we'll be leaving on the 25th of a June, a week after prom. And we'll be back on the 23rd of September. So three months.' She excitedly said clinging onto my arm.