Ten

<Kaycee POV>

As soon as I heard the door closing behind me, I sat down on the front step as I buried my face into my hands. What the hell have I done? Feeling the tears cloud my eyes, I gently tilted my head back so that my head was now resting on the door. I was so deep in thought until I felt the door being yanked open and I nearly fell backwards, before I regained my balance. What the heck T? 

'Hey K, so I guess what you saw at the party was true then, huh?

'No shit Sherlock.'

'I'm so sorry K, he had no right to be mad at you like that?' Tahani said comfortingly.

'its okay besides it's not his fault, I shouldn't have gotten so worked up'

' you're  too good K,'

'I don't think you can call me good after  I just screamed at my best friend. I should have had his back, Tate was right'

' okay maybe you should have had his back or maybe not. But one thing I know for certain is that Tate was wrong, she's our friend and she shouldn't have said something so despicably rude especially about your fashion, considering the fact that I dressed you up.' Tahani said acting offended.

Laughing at her, I stood up before I reached my hand out for her to grab. 'So we're going home?' Tahani asked.

'Hell no, I'm going back in and apologizing to Sean'.

'K, it's not even your fault'

'Atleast he'll know I tried though' I said before opening up the door and climbing my way up the stairs until I met Tate.

'K, I'm so so-'

Stopping her mid sentence and putting a hand in front of her face, I spoke up ' it's okay and it's not even your fault, I'm really sorry'

'You shouldn't have to be sorry. I shouldn't have said anything especially about the way you dress' she said seeming genuine but something felt off. She continued ' besides it's not like your dressing up for Sean's likings or anything, right? He never liked you, your just  'friends' at least that's what he told me' She said while bending her middle and index finger of both hands like a quotation. It was if she was trying to tell me that our friendship was fake.

'Wh-what do you mean' I said shocked.

She was smirking now, it was clearly evidently ' You know, I guess he never really liked you. Apparently he only befriended you because his mum forced him too, but you knew that. You know that your guys' friendship is just an act, right?'

'Umm, I actually didnt' I said completely helpless in this situation.

'Oh sorry, I probably wasn't meant to tell you that but Sean just told me and I just presumed you'd know' 

Tate ran down the next few steps off the stairs before heading for the door. I was completely frazzled. I didn't even know what to do. Was Sean just faking it, this whole time? 

Feeling devastated, I gave the boys and Bailey a quick goodbye before running out the door into Tahanis car.

AN- SO TATE'S TRUE COLOURS ARE REALLY SHOWING NOW, HUH? (Ps, This is completely fictional and I love Tate. She's an amazing dancer and she seems like a great person) SORRY FOR THE SHORT  CHAPTER I WAS BORED AND WANTED TO RELEASE SOMETHING.I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

THAK YOU GUYS FOR 200 READS. 

I LOVE YOU ALL,

XXX.

(Ps. I'm really stuck on what to write for the next chapter so it may be awhile before it comes out. But if anybody wants to help, then just text me through wattpad. I'll be sure to listen to ideas and give you credit for any sort of help, thank you)