Seventeen

<Sean POV>

I woke up slightly earlier than I usually would knowing that Kaycee was at my house. I took a quick shower before making my way downstairs and cooking up some breakfast. I decided to make Monkey bread with extra cinnamon knowing that it was Kaycee's favourite.

I was done cooking up in the kitchen an hour later as I plated up breakfast onto a tray and headed for the guest room, where Kaycee was sleeping in. Knocking on the door gently with my feet, I heard a hum before allowing myself into the room.

'Morning Kayc' I spoke softly.

'Morning' she said her voice still croaky.

'I made you monkey bread' I said pulling her up out of the bed.

'Thanks Shamu' she said her head falling forward ever so slightly. I sat down beside her as I rested her head onto my shoulder. 

'So are you gonna get up' I asked inquisitively.

'Maybe' she replied pulling out the hair tie on her head and re-tying her hair. 

'Well, go brush your teeth. I'm starving' I said rubbing my stomach. She hummed in approval before dragging herself across the room and into the bathroom. I turned my phone on and checked my messages as I waited for Kaycee to finish up in the bathroom.

Tate💞( 3 messages)

Pressing onto our private chat, I read the messages one by one before replying.

Tate💞

Hey 

What you doing?

Wanna hang out later??

                                                                                                                                   Sean💕

                                                                                                Hey, sleepover with Kayc. And sure 

Tate replied almost instantly.

Tate💞

Oh okay cool. Sure there isn't anything going on between you 2???

                                                                                                                                  Sean 💕

                                                                                   100% positive. I like you, not her.😁

Tate💞

Okay. Wanna go out and get some Jamba at 13:00?

                                                                                                                                     Sean💕

                                                                                                 Sure, I'll come pick you up. 

Tate💞

 Great. Love you Widdle Cake.

                                                                                                                                       Sean💕