•Okami's POV•

After the tour, the showed me the dining room, had dinner then returned to the dorm.

And that's when it got awkward again.

Jack jumped up and said that he had to go meet a friend before bolting our the door, leaving Legosi and I to glance at each other nervously.

"Need a hand?"

He asked quietly as I climb onto my bunk and began to unpack my bag,

"Um-yes please!"

I seem to reply too quickly and eagerly which no doubt shocks us both.

STUPID. Stupid. STUPID.

Both of our faces flush and he stands in front of the beds, watching me.

I awkwardly hand him some of my clothes to help put in my drawers and we fold together in silence.

*time skip brought to you by my demon cat, the spawn of Satan's left nut sack*

"-seriously, Okami. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"

It had been a few months now since I started here at Cherryton and I must say, these boys have got way too comfortable around me.

Legosi is out looking for the lady friend he doesn't think we know about, Jack and the others are sitting on the floor in front of our bunk...

Begging for girl advice.

I stare at them blankly as they all make sad, soppy expression in my direction. Feeling my resolve crack I shout,

"Fine. Fine! FINE! But you annoying little rats owe me!"

I guess it's not just them who's gotten comfortable.

Right as I go to speak, Legosi walks in looking a little down trodden and depressed. He goes straight to his bunk and closes the curtain.

Before the males decide to say something, I speak.

Legosi's POV•

I put my head in my hands, barely registering what Okami is saying to the others until her words began to echo through my head.

First and foremost, you can't make a girl love you and if you truly love her then you won't mind, you just want her to be happy.

Second, don't force yourself upon her. Do little things to get her attention, be kind, treat her differently than other girls, love her through your actions and not just words.

Every action speaks a thousand words.

•3rd Person•

Little does Legosi realize, Okami is purposely explaining how she feels about him. Not all the males were oblivious to this, following her gaze as she looks at the bed beneath her with a sweet, warm expression before meeting their eyes again.

Okami has known that she is in love with Legosi for months, Jack noticed a little while back.

He was confused on how she can love Legosi yet still be friends with Haru and still help them be together, until this day.

•Jack's POV•

Wow. She really loves Legosi, and he has no idea whatsoever.

How could he not know by now?

She knows him probably better than I do, when he's down she cooks his favorite foods. When he's struggling in school, she helps him study. When he wanted advice for Haru, she gave him advice.

Everything she does is for his happiness.

my brain hurts, im watching Beastars while trying to write a Beastars fanfic AAAAAAAAA.

Shorter than last time but better than nothing.