5

*3rd Person POV*

Not much changes in the days after the festival, leading up to school break.

Every day was practically the same.

So as the break got closer, Okami began to feel a little lonely.

Unlike the other students, she didn't have a home to return to. Only an apartment she had inherited in the city.

It wasn't a dingy place, it was spacious but quite lonely for the she-wolf.

She had gotten use to being around so many people, mostly males because of her dorm mates but still.

Jack and some of her friends agreed to help Okami do up her apartment and after getting permission from the Housemother, that's what the group spent a lot of their free time on.

Her friends made plans to come visit Okami during break, understanding why she didn't want to leave the school.

No one knew exactly why she lived alone but from the little she had shared with her close friends, they knew she didn't really have a choice.

Less background, more plot line let's goooooo ~your awkward author!

*Okami's POV*

I watch the boys pack up their belongings excitedly,

probably missing their families.

Sighing slightly, I sit on the edge of my bed. Out of the way as they all get ready.

They all have homes to go to, people waiting for them. But me-

Snapping out of my thoughts as someone calls my name.

My dear friend Jack bounds up to me and practically flies up the bunk to sit next to me.

He hugs me tightly and puts his head on mine, a little awkwardly since I'm a bit taller than him but I welcome the affection like the touch-starved female that I am.

"I'm going to miss you 'Kami!! My big little sister!!"

I laugh loudly at his words and state,

"You know you can visit whenever you want, it's not like I won't have a spare room or two-"

Cut off by one of the boys,

"Bullshit Okami! You could probably house us all in that apartment of yours!!"

The room fills with roaring laughter as my face flushes awkwardly.

"Okay!!-"

I clap loudly to get their attention,

"I'm done being the you ass of the joke!! Now get your ugly faces out of here, you all have people to see, lives to ruin with your return!! And no I couldn't house you all because I don't want my apartment to smell like B.O!"

The laughter begins once more before one of the boys comes over and pulls me off the bunk by my legs.

What the fu-

"To Okami, the girl that helped us with almost anything we asked and made sure we never starved!!"

All the boys begin to roar and I can physically feel my fur going bright red.

Someone takes me out of his grasp and puts me back on my feet. I look up to thank him-

Legosi's eyes meet mine as he smiles softly. His hands resting on my hips, he leans and whispers in my ear,

"To you, Okami."

He pulls away quickly as if nothing happened, leaving me standing there awkwardly.

I hear a cat-call and immediately turn to look in the direction of the sound.

Jack wiggles his eyebrows at me suggestively and winks making me laugh before continuing to mingle with my boys.

Promising to make plans with them all during break, Jack, Legosi and I are the last to leave.

The two protective males deciding they need to walk me to my apartment to, and I quote, "ensure my safety".

Bullshit, I say. Utter bullshit.

We get there fairly , Legosi decides to wait outside as Jack quickly uses my restroom.

As Jack comes out he stops and looks to me,

"I think Legosi is confused, just, please don't give up on him. I know you don't want to impose but please don't distance yourself again."

I nod my head silently, I know he's talking about how I've been acting since that night.

Since the night I told Legosi that I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo, I'm writing on my laptop now because my phone is being an ass and I can't buy a new phone because #quarantine is also #nomoney so fml and pray for me.

I'm genuinely surprised anyone actually likes this book so far but here's a lil filler.

I'll try update once or twice every day or two days because I have nothing better to do than to entertain you beautiful people!

Be safe, My dear Readers