20

**WARNING**

this chapter contains very sexual content, enjoy my uncomfortable borderline smut.

*Okami's POV*

In an attempt to get rid of the left over awkward silence from breakfast, I bring up the idea of going to the park.

The only person who doesn't want to go is, unsurprisingly, a hoe named Haru. She whines to Legosi saying that it is too cold for her to which he replies with the most blatantly obvious answer.

"Then put on a jacket."

Out voted, she gives in and we all begin to get ready. Haru decides to be the first to shower and I swear my water bills sky rocketed. Collot went to shower next then came out saying that there was no hot water left.

Haru used a towel to dry her ears innocently as we all looked at her accusingly.

"Well, there's another bathroom down the hall that uses a different cylinder and there's the bathroom in my room..."

Collot nods and walks down the hall while Haru looks at me strangely.

"Jack, you want to use my bathroom?"

He looks up from his phone for a second then continues his game,

" Nah 'Kami, Legosi can go, I'll jump in after Collot."

I slowly nod my head and peer towards Legosi, he watches me intently with his big dark eyes. Walking into my room gave me flashes of what happened earlier.

His mouth on my neck. His hands on my hips. The warmth his body gave me.

Quickly shaking my head, I curl my tail subtly between my legs.

Think of something else! Something disgusting!! Aaaaaa uummm tomato sauce on cereal?

Silently praying he didn't catch a whiff of my slight arousal, if he did then he hasn't shown it. I gesture towards the doors to the bathroom. The door closes behind him and I sigh in relief.

Flopping on my bed for a minute before getting up and trying to choose a nice outfit for today. I pull out a white shirt with the words 'ART BABE' written in black.

Hmmmm. Now what pants will go well with this...

Grabbing a pair of black, high waisted, checkered pants and matching black and white vans. I move on to deciding hair an accessories.

How aboouuttt a messy bun? Messy buns go with everything!

As I go through my jewellery box, I don't take notice of the heat reaching my back until arms are placed on either side of me. I freeze up and stare at Legosi's hands.

Slowly wrapping around me, tugging me back to meet his chest. I feel the dampness of his fur. He nudges my neck slightly, his tail brushing mine.

"I could smell it."

My face pales at his words and I look down to the floor. His hand trails up from my stomach and wraps lightly around my neck. I squeeze my thighs together as he tilts my head up to rest against his shoulder.

His lips meet my neck in a beautiful and sensual assault. My knees shake slightly and he squeezes my throat slightly. I gasp slightly and immense heat pools in my lower stomach. He growls and spins me around, kissing me roughly and pushing me back to sit on the edge of my dresser.

I groan and run my hands across his chest, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him closer. He grabs my hips and lifts me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries us towards my bed. He pins me down and grinds his hips against mine and in my sex craving haze, I answer his actions with a moan and bucking my hips beneath him.

He pulls at my shirt which I happily tug off. Kissing down my neck, his hands massaging my breasts. I arch my back in pleasure. He takes his time, unlike before. Legosi gently kisses down and sucks lightly on my nipple as his hand fondles the other. Giving both equal attention before kissing down my stomach and nipping at the waist band of my sweatpants.

I raise my hips and he tugs them and my shorts down in a swift motion. He looks up at me and he kisses down to my thighs. Nipping and sucking, through my pale fur you can see the light marks forming. Slowly pushing my legs apart, Legosi moves back up to kiss me softly.

"May I?"

He mumbles in my ear. I whimper and nod my head, bucking my hips against his form.

"Not that, love. Not today."

He says before crawling back down my body.

I don't understand, what does he-

My thoughts cut off by his warm breath brushing against my core, I gasp. His warm tongue teases my entrance and any thoughts I had jumble up in my mind. All I think about is him.

He sucks lightly on my nub, teasingly grazing his teeth against it making me moan breathily. I begin to get restless with his constant teasing and thrust my hips impatiently. His laugh vibrates through me and his hands grasp my hips, holding them in place. Growling at him slightly, he winks in return then plunges his tongue deep into my warmth.

I arch my back and fist the blankets in my hands. Covering my mouth slightly, my eyes roll back as his tongue continues it's merciless advance into my core. Reaching down, I grab his hands in mine and squeeze, my thighs starting to quiver.

Legosi groans against my core and flicks his long, warm tongue inside me. Hitting a certain spot that makes me jump and melt into the bed. His eyes widen and my reaction and does it again. Over and over, faster and faster. It's not long till I feel and overwhelming heat build up and I try to push his head away. He growls in retaliation and pins my hands with his, intent on pleasuring me right until I peaked and climaxed on his skilled tongue.

Leaving me a shaking, melted mess on the bed. He crawls up to my side and pulls me to his chest, playing with my fur and rubbing my back and legs. I flash him a dazed smile as he pulls the blankets up and over us both. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, I just know that right before I did, Legosi's heart rate picked up and sky rocketed and muted voices but I was too far gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WONDER WHO BUSTED THEEEMMM!!!

and Legosi, don't you have a lady friend???

Instead of two chapters, ya got an extra long horn dog chapter XD

Was this disappointing??

I'm trying to prove to myself that my englsh teacher is just an asshole, she said my work is disappointing. Too bad I can't really show her my so-far-successful fanfiction book ahaha

BE SAFE, I LOVE YOU, LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER!!!

REMEMBER YOUR MENTAL HEALTH COMES FIRST AT THIS TIME, LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!