18

*Gohin's POV*
The sun is rising as I finish my work and decide to make my way back to my other job, babysitting the gang of hooligans that have taken over the Kid's apartment.

Silently arriving at the apartment it appears I'm not the only one who's awake.

I hear faint music from Okami's bedroom, seeing as she's the only teenage fuzzball that's not curled up in the lounge. Knocking lightly on her door, a quiet screech ad then a mild thump is heard through the door.

Stifling a laugh as she opens the door,

"Hey Kid. Didn't mean to scare you, just wanted to let you know that I'm back."

She smiles and hugs me.

What is up with this one and hugging!!

Slowly detaching her from my body, I pat her on the head lightly and make my way to the room of sleeping teenagers, AKA my worst nightmare.

Wolf boy wakes up slowly and nods his head in my direction, a man of very few words. I catch him looking at what I assume is where Okami fell asleep. Looking at me again, I gesture towards the hallway.

He gets up slowly and makes his way towards her room, I glance at the sleeping rabbit who was reaching out to him in her dream enchanted daze. Legosi doesn't look at her once as he goes.

*Legois's POV*

Standing nervously outside her door, I don't know what to say. I knock before I even realise it and the door opens.

Her pretty honey eyes stare up into mine, surprise fills them to the brim. Okami's soft, white fur ruffled from sleep. She opens the door for me and I make my way in.

As the door closes, I step up and pull her warm figure against mine. Holding her to my chest and nuzzling into her. She gasps slightly and freezes before relaxing into me.

Okami pulls away too quickly for my liking but guides me towards her bed and sits down, I sit with her and tug her onto my lap. She sighs contently and buries her face against my clothed chest.

Wrapping her arms loosely around my neck, I place my hands on her hips and lightly run my fingers across the bare skin as her shirt rides up. Light kisses being placed on my neck cause me to grumble lowly.

Her hushed giggles reach my ears and I growl playfully at her.

"You think that's funny?"

Okami nods her head and smiles brightly at me,

"Hell yeah, Legosi."

I roll my eyes and nip at the skin on her neck to which she jumps slightly. The noise that escapes her- I-

I want to hear more

Pressing my lips hard against her neck, groaning at the way she melts into my body.

I'm addicted

Squeezing her hips lightly, I pull her towards me. Her hands grasp my shoulders before running up my neck to my head and tugging on the fur. My hands trail up, underneath her top. Taking in the feeling of her smooth, curved body against mine. I have only a split second to realise she has shoved me away.

I look down at my hands, I feel cold. No blood, but the way she looks at me is heartbreaking. Her next words are the death of me.

"You love her, why are you doing this to me?"

My breath gets trapped in my throat, my lungs seizing and my stomach dropping.

Why am I doing this to her?

Silently, I stand and make my way towards the door. As I grab the door handle, I look back at her. Okami's snap to mine, eyes full of tears, full of hope. Hope that diminishes, tears that trail down her cheeks in placid rivers as I open the door and say,

"I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry loves!!

My online classes have recently started back up and let's just say, NCEA is really trying to unconsentually fuck me in the ass XD excuse my crude language.

I'm going to try make a timetable and I will update you all when I have confirmed days that I will post xx

LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE STAY SAFE