3 (part 1)

•Okami's POV•
A few months later

I help others pull Legosi and Louis away from each other after finding out that Haru was kidnapped.

He tells me he doesn't want or need my help but it's not like I'm going to listen, I mean

I love him, I'm not going to let him break into the home of a ruthless organised crime institute alone just to get himself and Haru killed.

I trail not far behind him as he tracks her scent to the Black Markets and starts asking around.

Noticing him following two young men, I slink into the shadows and follow as well.

Suddenly Legosi is against the wall with a knife to him while the other man checks his wallet.

I just need one tiny distraction PLEASE!

A bamboo dart hits the wall nearest to them and I pounce, knocking over the man with the knife and continuing the motion with a forward role to bring me back to my feet.

The Panda seems to know Legosi and make a comment about his 'patient' bothering them before the two men bolted.

It seems both men forget about my presence and begin to chatter about the situation. When they do remember me, I'm leaning against the wall leisurely as Legosi scolds me.

"Okami, I told you not to come! This is serious and very dangerous-"

"I know, Legosi. That's why I came. There is no way you can fight a organised gang of Lions by yourself, let alone one as ruthless as Shishigumi!"

"I'M DOING THIS FOR HARU! I LOVE HER!!"

"AND I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!!"

I snap back, exasperated and sigh.

"I know you love Haru, Legosi. She makes you happy, that's why I'm coming. To make sure you both make it out of this alive."

Legosi looks away, then at the Panda.

Who's name I found out is Gohin.

He begins to walk away. I stand there for a moment.

Gohin looks at me and silently nods his head, I do the same in return and disappear after Legosi.

•Gohin's POV•

I watch the young she-wolf follow after Legosi,

I know she won't let anything happen to him....

but what about her?

Sighing and treading along after the two wolves, I come to a decision.

I really need to toughen up, I seem to have a soft spot for these teenagers.

•Legosi's POV•

As I watch the building, a gun is suddenly pressed to the back of my head and I'm forced to stand.

A Lion

Fuck.

As he threatens me and puts the gun in my face, I smell Haru on him and momentarily fight back.

Once he has regained the position of power, he's suddenly hit from behind and drops forward onto me.

Okami pulls him off and helps me up, I spot Gohin walking over the bridge towards us.

"You two are funny if you believe I'd let you stroll into the Lions Den without any real backup."

Okami shoots him a look as we continue forward as a trio,

To save Haru.

•3rd Person POV•

Legosi, the ever unobservant one. Yet to realize they are all there for slightly different reasons. One of which, yes to save Haru.

Okami specifically, she's there to protect Legosi and the one who brings him joy,

And Gohin? Although he won't admit it, he has a genuine soft spot for the young male wolf he first encountered near the black market and his mysterious she-wolf friend.