17

*Legosi's POV*

Looking up from Haru, dazed. My eyes narrow onto Okami and Collot. Looking awfully close.

Red starts to tint my eyes.

His arm over her shoulder. Okami snuggled into his side. A low growl escapes me unexpectantly and I'm horrified at the thought that flitters through my mind as it does.

She's mine

Quickly, I snap my gaze back to the soft rabbit leaning against my arm. Some part of me wants to move away, but more of me chooses to stay.

This is going to be a long night.

*Okami's POV*

As the movie night goes on, I feel myself slowly drift off to sleep while playing with Collot's fur. Jack nudges me and says something which my mind doesn't process. I reply with shooing him away and grumbling.

" 'KAMI!!"

Snapping up and drowsily mumbling,

"Bitch, I'm up. The fuck?"

Jack looks at me strangely before shaking his head at me.

"Go to bed."

I stare at him blankly.

"Jack. I was just sleeping, you wake me up to tell me to go back to sleep?"

He face palms and Collot laughs.

"He means go to your bed, silly wolf."

Looking at them both with an unexplainable expression, I crawl over to my bed and lay down.

"Shut up, Good Night, Let me fucking sleep."

Is the last thing I say before returning to my sweet dreamless sleep.

*Legosi's POV*

I gaze uneasily towards Okami as she falls asleep on Collot. Something twists sharply inside of me and I find myself unable to look away.

Watching as Jack tries and fails at waking her up multiple times before she opens her gorgeous honey eyes. I glance at Haru, she's engrossed in the film.

Thank go-

Feeling my heart rate pick up and my jaw drop slightly as Okami crawls across the floor in our direction, my body heats up and sweat begins to build on my brows.

Her tail swaying slightly as she moves. Her eyes glowing softly. Her soft, plump ass-

She plops herself down onto her bed and I release a big sigh of-

relief? disappointment?? annoyance???

Groaning internally, I begin mentally preparing myself for whatever torture will be thrown my way.

*Haru's POV*

So many emotions stir within me, I don't know how to feel. Legosi thinks I am oblivious to the looks he throws her way, Jack and Collot think I don't hear the whispers they mumble to her.

I feel so torn between hating Okami and liking her as I always have. She's never purposefully gotten in the way of me and Legosi, all she's done is try to make sure we stay together.

She gives him advice,

She visits me in the gardens to help out,

She helps me with bullies,

She helped Legosi save me that night,

She stood up to Juno twice for myself and Legosi to be together,

What right do I have to hate her??

Maybe because she's everything I'm not.

No! We're weak and she's strong.

I'm not weak! She doesn't have to fear for her life.

STOP!!

I grab my ears harshly and pull them down before returning my gaze to the movie. I shouldn't think like this but... I just can't stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI LOVELIES!!

so, a piece of my laptop fell out???

Little worried but they still work so we should be good!

What do y'all think of this chapter?

LOVE YOU ALL, STAY SAFE