21 SNEAK PEAK

*Legosi's POV*

I watch contently as Okami slowly dozes off on my chest, closing my eyes to join her before three sharp knocks rouse me. My eyes snapping open and sleep leaving my body as Jack storms in.

"Legosi, what the FUCK?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!"

Quickly hushing him and gazing down at Okami's resting frame. I quietly reply.

"I wasn't, just please don't wake her up."

He stares at me in utter disbelief,

"You know your girlfriend, Haru, almost caught you, right?"

Glancing at the door then back at the soft, sweet girl in my arms.

"You're lucky her hearing isn't as good as ours, we asked her to go buy some stuff with Gohin and said that we'd meet them at the park."

Sighing in relief, I thank my dear friend to which he rolls his eyes in return.

"Legosi"

"Yeah?"

"You can't do this to them,"

Suddenly it gets harder to breathe.

"You are going to need to choose soon."

The temperature in the room drops slightly yet I feel myself break into a cold sweat, My blood freezes in my veins at his words. I guess I knew that I would have to choose one day, I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Legosi, who do you love?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and I oop!!

remember when I threw out the idea of a Gohin side along story? Well my dearest friends and fellow weebs have encouraged me to start writing Gohin's story when we hit 10K reads!!