15

*Legosi's POV*

After talking with Okami, I invite Jack and Collot, one of our other roomates.

"Hey, can you invite Haru?"

My gaze snaps to Okami in surprise,

"I mean- sure, if that's what you want."

She nods her head before explaining that she wants a female around as well and Haru is the only one she's on good terms with.

I remember, a lot of the females at Cherryton were scared of Okami or didn't like her.

Sending a text to Haru as well and attaching the address before we settle down onto the couch to wait.

Gohin returns after a while and asks Okami to go with him to talk about something, I eye them suspiciously before relaxing back into the couch and waiting for everyone to arrive.

*Okami's POV*

Gohin silently reaches into his bag to pull out a packet of pills and a can of soda.

"Take one every day for the next week,"

He pauses and gives me a side hug,

"Everything will be okay."

He steps away and begins unpacking some groceries he must've bought while he was out. I take my time to peer down at the packaging and read.

Levonorgestral.

Shakily opening the small parcel, I pop one of the small brown pills out into my hand and swallow it quickly. Taking a large gulp from the soda can afterwards.

I put the sachet of pills in the back of one of my cupboards and made my way back out into the lounge.

Seems like the boys arrived while I was busy!

Bounding up to the two dogs, I give them both big hugs and introduce them to Gohin.

They both sit down and start hounding Legosi about what we're going to do, why we're all here etc. Sitting down next to him nervously, I curl up into his side and hide my face in my hoodie.

Soft knocking flitters through the apartment, Jack goes to answer the door. As him and Haru walk back together, I peak out of my hoodie. She pauses as soon as she sees Legosi, her gaze flicks to me and immediately I know what she's thinking.

"I think I should leave."

I quickly stand and stroll after her,

"Haru, no,"

She snaps towards me,

"What, Okami?! You she-wolves are all the same!! If you were going to take him away from me why didn't you do it before I grew attached?! I didn't do anything to you so why are you rubbing this in my face?!?"

Haru reaches forward and tries to pull the door open to leave but my hand jerks out and slams it shut.

"Don't you dare, Haru. You don't know what I have been through these past couples of days."

She looks at me expectantly,

"Well?!"

My gaze meets hers weakly.

"Haru, I have been in fights, I have been rejected and left behind, I have been mutilated and raped. The only people that were here for me was Legosi, the Wolf who loves me like a sister, and Gohin, the Panda who barely knows me yet still goes out of his way for me. You are all here because I'm scared, scratch that. I'm absolutely fucking terrified-"

Haru's eyes move away from mine as my knees give out and I drop to the floor,

"Does that make you feel better, Haru? The big terrible she-wolf is terrified to be alone."

She hugs me tightly,

"I'm sorry-"

I cut her off,

"No, Haru. I'm sorry. I'm seeking comfort from the male you love and I know that's hard. But both of these males,"

I gesture to Legosi and Gohin,

"They have fixed my door when it was torn apart and hanging by only one hinge, they work to remove the claw marks and clean the bloodied knuckle prints from my halls,"

Meeting Haru's eyes once more, I choke on my next words.

"They have literally cleaned my blood, sweat and my tears as well as the semen of the beast off of my floor and walls."

Her eyes swell with water as my mine bore into hers brokenly. She looks down the hall towards where the males are seated. It's completely silent.

Haru takes my hands in hers and leads my zoned out frame back to the lounge. Immediately, Jack and Collot both take me into a strong, reassuring hug.

Almost like their trying to hold me together while pieces begin to crumble around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday lovelies,

I got really sick and now I have written a chapter between work!

Hope none of my teachers find out.....

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE