7

*Jack's POV*

"Okami has been there for you through almost anything and everything, she knows you probably better than I do! Seriously, Legosi! How dense do you have to be to not realise that she is in love with you?!"

I stare at Legosi, waiting for his reply.

His eyes practically bulging out of his head, his jaw virtually on the floor.

and I don't think he's breathing?...

"Well? Got anything to say, Legosi?"

"I-I-I-"

He looks like he's about to faint!

*Legosi's POV*

I stare at Jack in shock at what has been revealed,

I think I'm going to faint.

The world gets fuzzy around the edges and darkness starts to close in, I hear Jack calling out to me but I can't react as my eyes roll back and I drift off into oblivion.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

*Gohin's POV*

I watch the young she-wolf as she observes the fights.

For someone so young, she is quite perceptive and has an awareness of her surroundings that many lack.

Her eyes narrowing as the fights commence, the seem to glow for a split second with each and every impact. I shake of the feeling and decide to actually take her in for once.

Unusually long fur for a wolf. She slouches, as though to appear like less of a threat, much like her male-wolf companion. She's very tall for a female but her 5"10 figure still much less in comparison to my 6"5 frame. Her eyes, so different than majority of her species, are a bright honey-like colour. So close to the animalistic yellow hued eyes of the ones her kind descends from.

The Kid suddenly stands up, dead straight. I move forward to stand just behind her shoulder.

One of the Shishigumi Lions stands across the room, watching her with malicious intent.

Peering down at the Kid, not a single ounce of fear flows off her. She smiles sweetly and I swear to whatever fucking higher power her eyes lit up. No, I don't mean with emotion. I mean they - quite fucking literally - lit up like a mother fucking firework.

Who the fuck is this Kid?

*Okami's POV*

Silently, I eye up the Lion whom is staring me down from across the room.

He gets called up to fight, his eyes never leaving mine as he takes down his opponent. Making a show of flaunting his strength and proving that he can easily crush this grown carnivore.

I smile in amusement. He's trying to scare me.

it won't work.

He wins his fight and continues to watch me like a stalker. I quirk an eyebrow in his direction and move towards the ring.

Tonight might not be my paid fight night but a girl can still have her fun. It's the volunteer round.

I feel Gouhin's stare burning in contrast to the cool evening breeze. Looking over my shoulder, I mockingly salute him before reaching the volunteers stand.

The males look at me weirdly as I climb into the ring and crack my knuckles before facing my victim.

He looks at me cockily, as if he's going to win.

Now this is going to be fun.

Standing straight, I look him dead in the eyes and let mine glow.

3.

2.

1.

The bell rings, and not a second goes by before I pounce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hello, have I said how much I love you all?

Such wholesome and motivating individuals, I probably wouldn't have updated without you all. So here is my present.

Is this the beginning of a friendship between Okami and Gohin?

Why the hell did our awkward wolf Legosi faint on the train and what will he do next?

Is Okami about to get her ass beat?

*shrug* I guess we'll see!

any questions, concerns or comments are welcome xx