9

*Okami's POV*

I quickly make my way out of the ring and towards Gouhin, Legosi and his male counterpart meeting me there.

"How about, before you rip her a knew one, let's go to somewhere less public, yeah?"

Gouhin speaks up and Legosi nods,

"So this is the girl you were talking about cousin, by the way you described her I really didn't expect tha-"

Legosi cuts the male off,

"No. This is Okami. She's one of my dormmates."

I look down slightly, offended that I'm not introduced as a friend or anything.

"Well that changes things,"

I look up at the male as he smiles flirtatiously towards me, Legosi's hand snaps out and grabs my wrist.

"Let's go."

We trail after Gouhin, the only noises are that of the nightlife bustling around us. Reaching what I assume is his home, as it is filled with stereotypical Panda stuff like bamboo, more bamboo, did I mention bamboo?

"I'm going to have a cigarette, don't scream at each other too loudly."

Gouhin walks away down a hall and Legosi's companion follows after him saying that he'll join him.

I sit on a couch and watch Legosi pace in front of me, silently eating the chocolate that I totally did not nick from Gouhins kitchen when we arrived.

"What-What the FUCK were you thinking, Okami?!"

I froze,

did he- did he just- did he just swear at me?

"You could have fucking died Okami, why the fuck would you be so stupid?!"

Looking at him blankly, I say nothing which seems to make things worse.

"FOR FUCK SAKE OKAMI!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! I SWEAR-"

Moving closer to me as he speaks,

"Legosi, shut up-"

His face a hair away from mine, I had enough

"NO WOMAN, LISTEN TO ME-"

I slap him hard across the face. Legosi stops talking and slowly turns to look at me. Stalking towards him, he backs away slowly till he's pressed against the wall. My arms pressed against the wall by both sides of his head, my elbows just above his shoulders as I stand on the tip of my toes.

He looks at me strangely,

"Okami, I-"

I embrace his mouth with my own, swallowing his words. My hand moves to caress his cheek as his migrate to my hips. He reaches down to grab my thighs and I jump to wrap them around his waist.

Our entangled bodies advance towards the couch, Legosi sits with me on his lap. That is when our kiss breaks off.

We sit there in silence, me playing with his fur as his big hands stroke my sides down to my thighs.

Legosi falls deep into thought, so I decide to speak up before he hurts himself from thinking so hard.

"It's okay, Legosi. I know you love her."

He looks up at me, eyes so full of conflict and pain.

"I love her, Okami. Yet you love me. I don't want to see you hurting, Okami. You mean too much to me."

I sigh and look Legosi dead in the eyes before saying,

"Yes, Legosi. I love you, but it doesn't hurt me to see you with her. Not the way that you think. I'm sad that she is the one you have given your heart to and the one who brings you the utmost happiness in life, but I'm content for as long as you are happy. Even if I'm not the reason for your joy."

He looks slightly confused then nods, smiling softly. I go to climb off his lap but his hands clamp onto my hips.

"Please? Just for a little bit longer?"

I return to my original position, remembering that wolves find comfort in the touch of a wolf they trust. It warms my heart to know that he trusts me. Resting my head on his chest, without realising, I drift off to sleep while listening to the beat of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I thought this was cute:

- lil warning, y'all might hate me in the future

love yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu