6

*Legosi's POV*

I felt... weird waiting outside Okami's apartment for Jack.

What if their doing something? What if she's hugging him?! KISSING him?!?! WHAT IF THEY'RE SECRETLY DATING AND HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE?!?!?!!?!!

In the midst of my inner turmoil, I hear the toilet flush.

Oh, Okay. I'm good now.

I overhear them talking briefly before Jack comes back out and we take off in the direction of the train station. Walking in complete silence except the city buzzing around us until Jack speaks up.

"You know, you gotta stop leading 'Kami on, right?"

I stop in the middle of the pathway,

"Wh-WHAT?"

Looking at Jack like he's the strangest thing I'd ever seen, he sighs and gestures for us to keep walking.

What does he mean by that? I'm not leading Okami on! She helped me be myself with Haru, she helped me SAVE Haru!! She knows I love her like a sister so why does Jack think I'm leading her on???!!!

Breaking out of my inner thoughts as we arrive at the train station, we get our tickets and board the train.

Jack looks at me and sighs.

"You really are blind, Legosi."

Confused and turning towards him, I let him continue.

"Okami has been there for you through almost anything and everything, she knows you probably better than I do! Seriously, Legosi! How dense do you have to be to not realise that she is in love with you?!"

*Okami's POV*

I get changed into some... nicer clothes and decide to head into the city for a while.

Walking around, noticing how well all the carnivores and herbivores get along. But I know the real reason why this is, the Black Market.

The Black Market is a disgusting and cruel place where a lot of carnivores go to buy herbivore meat.

I vow to never be one of those carnivores who gives in to the inner beast and eats meat.

The sun sets and the nightlife begins to flourish, as I stroll aimlessly I stumble upon- quite literally, I fell onto -an organised fight club.

Sitting back and watching the males flaunt their strength, my nose itches at the heavy amounts of testosterone in the air, I spy a familiar face in the crowd.

I make my way towards him and lightly bump his shoulder, greeting him softly.

"Long time, no see."

He looks down at me in shock,

"Kid, what the fuck are you doing here?!!"

I laugh at Gohin's expression before shrugging,

"Got bored, was looking for some entertainment."

Staring at me strangely, he shakes his head.

"The only entertainment you'll get here is fighting off the creeps who think you work here and fighting off the ones that try follow you home."

Laughing once more and replying cryptically.

"That's what I'm here for."

Gohin raises an eyebrow at me before groaning.

"Fuck my life, Kid. Go home."

Sticking my tongue out at him childishly and stretching.

"Naahhhh, I'm here to get my hands dirty. Pockets feeling a little empty!"

"Why not just be a normal person and go get a actual job Kid?"

" 'Cause this is more fun!"

I head up towards the fighting ring and walk around trying to find the sign up sheet. Eventually I find the guy, he tries to dismiss me, saying there are no female fighters registered tonight for me to "lose to". Feeling someone walk up behind me, I look up. Gohin stands there looking ever so intimidating.

the guys looks like he's on steroids or something, I swear.

"Let her fight, I can vouch for her. She can get you a lot of cash from the bets placed."

Awwww look at that! Big, Scary Panda Man is convincing him to let me fight!

I can tell by the way the register dude looks at me, he's considering it.

"Okay fine, she can fight one of the guys tomorrow. If she does good then we'll set her up another if she wants. If she does bad, you two are paying every single dollar that I lose."

We look at each other and nod, I give the man a name and we walk off.

"If you get yourself crushed or killed, it's not my fault."

Rolling my eyes before hugging the big dumb Panda.

"Thank you."

He slowly detaches my arms from him as though I'm extremely dangerous.

"Yeah okay Kid, I just wanted to watch you kick ass. Didn't really get to see last time because I was too busy kicking ass too."

He laughs and shoves me towards the ring,

"Now watch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I oop-