8

*Gohin's POV*

I watch as the she-wolf goes up to fight a large male Leopard.

If she gets herself killed, who the fuck am I supposed to call?

The more I think, the more I realize that,

I know jack SHIT about this Kid

Groaning, I look up just before the bell rings.

Almost immediately she pounces on him, each action seeming quite planned out and fluid. The Leopard seems to underestimate her. Obviously not expecting such a quick attack.

As soon as he hits the floor, she's up on her feet again. Circling him- oh shit -like prey.

Leopard dude growls loudly and bounces back to his feet, snarling at the Kid. I feel myself tense, watching the interaction between them closely.

The Kid just smiles like she got a fucking birthday present and stands in a very unpostured, loose and droopy pose.

What the fuck is she doing?!?!

He bounds forward to attack- but Kid drops down to her knees and swoops her leg out, knocking him off his feet before forward rolling away. She stands up and waits for him in roughly the same pose.

The male snarls angrily at her while she continues to stand there, as if without a care in the world and a big stupid grin on her fuzzy face.

Stalking forward he attacks with a series of punches, which Kid diverts by blocking them with her forearms or dodging and ducking.

Suddenly his hands snap forward and close around her throat. That wipes of her smile. He throws her to the ground, hands still around her throat. A loud growl echoes through the room but none of us take notice straight away. She pauses for a moment and looks at me,

Mouthing and make the gesture, I tell her

Break. Him.

As soon as my hands finish the movement of breaking a stick, she twists to the side making the pressure of the Leopards hands come off her neck. Grabbing the males right wrist and snapping her leg up and bringing it down hard, forcing him onto his back.

I know this position,

If he doesn't tap out, she's going to break his arm.

The Kid firmly plants her feet on the ground and begins to lift her hips, putting pressure against his arm so that he knows. The male snarls loudly and struggles underneath her, obviously not tapping out because of a girl.

She looks at me, almost seeking approval.

I nod back to her.

Her hips lower slowly and the Leopard begins to struggle even more. They jerk forward harshly and a small crack is heard throughout the room, she rolls backwards off of him as he roars in pain. The Kid takes a deep breath before jumping to her feet and looking around the room, searching. Her eyes stop on something.

I look in the direction she is frozen in, it's her male companion. The wolf she loves- and he does not look happy.

*Okami's POV*

Adrenaline flows through my body like waves and I roll off the male.

He was a good opponent.

His eyes meet mine and he nods slightly, my eyes conveying my apologies.

I take a deep breath,

wait- is that?-

Straight to my feet, eyes scouring the crowd until they meet his. Legosi's eyes are darkened with rage and aggression. I take notice of the male wolf standing next to him and I hear Legosi growl- so it was him who growled during my fight...

Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good day my dear Readers, I have a lil question before I do the next update for today.

Would you prefer a kind of saucy/hot next chapter or a angry/telling-off type of theme???

and I oop-

Love you all xx