PROLOGUE [1]

Waiting for the train is something I frankly hate, especially when you are a half-hour early, numerous people around you of both the gender, of all age groups mumbling and mumbling, chai waala chettan screaming all the way around.

I choose to sit on the very tranquil side, where the majority is aged people. calm and quiet. Considering the calm vibe, I resume my book. The vista in front of me is warming, a pine tree, their trunks shadowing, the flocks of dove chirping. tranquil weather , warms one's heart.

"Yathrakkarude shraddaykk"

[attention of the passengers]

Made me pause my Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace's love tale, unfortunately, that announcement, a piece of bad news for me .To exaggerate my boredom, the train would be 45 minutes late.

bad luck!

When I take a glance at the surrounding I sit, I find a guy, sitting left to me, staring at me deceptively. He is not even blinking his eyes. Fixed stares.

Who the hell is this is guy?

He wore a plain black t-shirt with a yellow jacket, torn jeans, wore a shoe that doesn't even go with his attire. He has a perfect going mustache and beard which almost would make others not look to that not-going shoes.The day is scorching, I've no idea how can he wear a jacket when I'm sweating even when I got cotton Kurti, with black embroidery lined parallel, with a black palazzo, my comfortable dressing code.

I made my hair set back.

Does my hair look messy?

Or is it something else?

Any stains on my cloth?

Why the hell this guy is staring at me?

I felt as if he is x-raying me, take off your damn eyes!!!!

I get up as if nothing happened, shifted my place back. I could feel his eyes on me as I sit back.As if nothing happened, he too stands up and shifts his place, that too in that chair which is left to me.

As I found, nothing would work to this creepy guy [ I don't know whether he is] so I resume my reading.

The problem with reading books is that you never get out of it even when you finish it. I wish I could write a book like 'The Fault In our stars'.As if it is planned perfectly, the time I finished reading, the train arrived.

As its early dawn. There isn't much rushy bushy as I expected. I step into the given compartment comfortably having no much heavy pieces of luggage as most of the other passengers but a regular handbag.

I find the same guy enter the train. This is not gonna happen anymore. If he continues those sluggish stares, this time I will react. For sure.

May be for his fortune, he gait another compartment.i give a sigh of relaxing.

Its been a while I took train journey's, and now the time had arrived, time for some solo, calm journey.

"@Kasaragod Railway Station,

#headingKozhikode"

I put up my Instagram story.

As most of the girls would do, I choose the window seat to explore the scenic beauty and wanna let my heart dance.

Who won't love to hear music when you are up to a journey that too in train and empty compartment?

As I put up my earphones to hear Alan walker's 'iGnite', breaking all my expectations I hear innumerable footsteps scrawling towards me.

I look back.