PROLOGUE [2]

I look back and I look back.

one after another, one after another and one after another like a procession. Approximately 15 teenagers of age 17-18 emanate into the compartment.

For a moment, I reminisce those school days, great days. They must be up for an excursion, guess... whatever I needed a silent compartment. yaar!

As the train started, those teenagers made up their seats and got their items of luggage to hide under their seats.

" When we reach the destination, everyone put a story tagging almost everyone okay?

let our haught seniors get jealous of us ".

 One of the boy declares and everyone nods in agreement. I recollect, during my 10th standard, how myself and friends fought for Shubham mam's mobile phone to call mom to proudly say like an adult "we got into the train".

How fast things changed!

The guys are almost as if they have reached the scheduled location though. They sing they play, they put up Instagram stories, they take selfies and so on. The teacher joins with them, a very beautiful jovial teacher.

More than their senior, I get jealous more and more .i I spend time reading online. That's what I always do at home too.its sharp 1:30 at noon that's when one of them breaks the ice between.

"SO...*chech*i...whats your name?" [it means sister in malayalam]. One of a boy asks.

"ah..? mine?" I exclaims taking a glance at everyone hovering at me.

" yes ..cause there is no other chechi than you" the time he replies as gales of laughter comes across. I felt a bit abashed.

"I'm Esther, "

"Esther Brooks" I add.

" So where are you heading to? well.....actually as you can assume we are up for an excursion to Kozhikode " stressing on the word 'excursion' he is proudly raving at me.

" yeah... I can perceive euphoria in you guys faces ....glory....and I'm heading to Kozhikode to be a part of a function " I reply by taking a glance at the counts of the people.

"so chechi....." another lightly complexed, yet short who wear an 'AW' Alan Walker, named cape asks.

" still studying or got into a job..?" he adds.

"but wait...you are Alan Walker fan too cause I'm, I was listening to ignite the time you guys arrive?"

" What a coincidence?" he replies in utter revelation.

he takes his Samsung galaxy s3 phone, shows me his playlist playing 'ignite".

we give a hi-fi.

"so what's yours? name? and which grade you guys are?"

"I'm Dan chechi and we are of eleventh grade "

" where are you, teachers? "

I ask as I couldn't see them watching the students.

"Stefy mam " one of them points towards right back.

its the same teacher who was playing with them a little while ago, who wore a red saree, hair set free, looks like a typical Malayali female bachelor.

" and Sudeep sir too" he adds.

A middle-aged bachelor, clean shaved, lanky handsome teacher, sitting next to Stefy and is mumbling each other.

"so how long you are gonna stay at Kozhikode?" I ask with much more casualty.

"chechi...3-4 days ....we will have lots of fun together"

he says having a facade of cachet persona.

A second after that, I hear a huge Rawlings, now I know, how excited they are, students decent yet jovial. I feel very obliged when they summon me as "chechi" with due respect. That pleasure of hearing 'chechi'. OWOW.

"So chechi what's your story?''

a girl who has almond eyes, short and bright faces who resembles my best companion Eva asks.

as that's a very unexpected question I reply.

"ah?..whattttt? excuse me..?" cause its crucial question for a girl of 22 like me.

I feel a bit bleak, cause I do have a story which brought me here, here this train, this Kozhikode journey !!

"come on naa...." the whole people raise their voice.

" stop! stop! " I scream at them.

"come on na chechi "

. Dan replies making a puppy face that would melt anyone. So I say

"ok wait " for a moment the compartment which was as noisy as a party hall clamours.

" a STORY...and it's not mine but a completely true and honest story"

the students come close by screaming " a true story?''

" a story of a girl, Tahaniya '' I continue as a storyteller in me urges out.

"wait .. I know where you are heading to. A girl with infinitesimal aspirations fights to own her dreams, and she gains the victory. Right?''

A lanky boy smirks giving an ominous face.

"not at all, it is not only about the dreams, it's about her incredulous past, she has retrograde amnesia, but she also has to find why she is hospitalized and her past which got faded in a day," I tell in a single breathe

"it is about, the discovery of her past " I added proudly.

"Areva... an enigmatic plot...i should say" a girl declares.

"then what are you waiting for? start na?"

Dan says with, lots of expectations in his jovial eyes.

15+ Teenagers With Both The Teachers, Expectations Engulfing Their Hearts, Ears Striving To Know A True Story, The Story Of Tahaniya, The Story Of The Discovery Of The Past, Innumerable Sublime Hearts To Perceive The Story.

So I Start.