3

Mishaps after mishap.No one can shift the fate that God has made. No one can guarantee the air you inhale would be exhaled the next moment.

She woke up with a sumptuous smile. The delicious breakfast welcomed her for the new daybreak.

She had her breakfast, a chocolate pancake, slices of bread beside it and a hot cup of coffee. As she predicted both the doctors got in, but this time by holding a file

My medical report.

She assumed so.

"Good morning, Tahanniya "they greeted in unison.

"Yeah, great morning doctors".

"did you sleep better?"

"Yeah, much better"

"my parents haven't reached yet ?"

for a while, both the doctors looked at each other and Dr. Afa said

"They just got in, it will take time, all those procedures. You don't worry Tahanniya until then we are with you Nah?"

"so can I call them then"

"no..don't do that actually, when we called for the first time, they were worried and the next time they called as in another line as they forgot to take their cellphones".Dr.Afa sighed.

"Yah! I'm the only child, the next time they call you to tell them not to worry about me".Tahanniya said desperately.

"Sure"

"So Tahanniya can you recollect anything related to yourrrr....errr" Dr.Abraham asked this time, though he stammered a bit.

"I know where you are heading to,, the suicide, lemme make clear with you guys, I didn't try that shit thing, is that clear? And the recollections, I couldn't and I feel kinda mutt and enigmatic"

"And that answers Tahanniya, you may feel confusion, difficulty in memorizing, false memories haunting, you relax, its usual, take rest"

"What do you meant by 'it's usual'?"

Dr.Afa handed over the medical report to her. She took a rapid glance.

"Oh, i "She sighed as she felt kind of insurmountability.

" I always expected something like this after my accident".

"Retrograde Amnesia, the new, trouble ". Tahanniya's eyes were almost swelled up.

"We aren't to show you all this...but....still......, you have to deal with the anxiety, confusing memories, that's why".DR.Abraham said.

"Its nothing serious, just a loss of memory of your past, but it doesn't mean that you can't recollect things, you can, but not everything"

"And it's not as severe..".Dr.Afa added

"Tahanniya, I hope you understand".Dr.Afa patted her shoulder with the subtlest love.

"I do".Tahanniya's eyes were almost engulfed with tears, but she didn't cry.

"Can I have some alone time?"

The Doctors left.

"Doctor, we should have said the truth doctor".Dr.Abraham asked as soon as they reached their cabin.

"No, doctor, let her first understand and deal with it and then we can think about that" Dr.Afa replied.