2

"Whattttt ? Do you guys even know what are you talking about?"Tahanniya strifed them. Her eyes conveyed infinitesimal words and emotions. The doctors stood dead, yet alive.

"Girl...you need not think too much. you should not be bothered about the things that had happened already as your brain badly need extended rest"

"I can't even reminisce those kinda things you said. stop kidding me "She managed to sound strong, though her heart was in inferno.

"See...your brain had a hit ..maybe that's why you can't recollect things. Doesn't that sound satisfying?"Dr Abraham managed to interpret the reason.

"Baby see....maybe this is a good sign. A fortunate sign favouring you to erase your serpentine past which you have been trying to forget for the past decades"

"It can be a new beginning too....for a new life".Dr Afa added, trying to convince with an acquaintance she had got.

Tahanniya raised her voice and raved at them,

"Are you guys gone nuts? You guys don't even get my point. My point is not that I tried killing myself, but why should a teenager like me do that inane thing?"

"Do you know who I'm? Where do I belong?, you, doctors just met me and denounced that I had bad chapters behind, so did self assassination. Bullshit!Bullshit!!!".

Tahannaiya got as raised as a man who had lost all his billions of earnings.

"And..wait. How did you manage to know my name?"Tahanniya added.

"We understand that you are flustered. Stressing out is very ruinous for your brain right now.you......you just need to relax ".Dr Abraham mumbled rubbing her left palm gently.

Relax?

And now I'm asked to be relaxed for the unknowing thing.

I'm at the hospital for which I'm not aware of.

AAH!that's it. My Brain got a hard hit cause I tried killing myself!

Cause I tried killing myself!!

Cause I tried killing myself!!!

And I'm asked to calm down.

What the damn!!

Dr Afa put her palm on her mouth, letting her not speak a breath.

"I think I should get a hot coffee for you. That may calm you down."

And then Afa gaited to the table and opened a drawer and takes an emergency caller which Tahanniya failed to perceive.

"1 coffee, room 106"

she said clicking some numbers on it. Tahanniya nodded as she thought having a coffee over all of these mishaps would bring her mentally alive. Within 10 minutes the doorbell rang and a waiter stood with a coffee.

"You guys didn't answer y questions ".she said gulping a hot cup of coffee.

"Okay wait! We don't think we have the answers for all your questions, but a few".Afa said thoughtfully.

"And about your name, your wallpaper said it"

Afa took the phone, showed the phone's lock screen wallpaper, having a plain black background, a crown, a golden one,'Tahanniya' was written below it.

Tahanniya just nodded at her foolishness.

"And about the suicide, the one who came with you in the ambulance suspected it to be, and we suspect the same. We have cleaned your body, got your harmed place stitches both your head and other parts, and by the way you should thank God for the second life, you wasn't as injured as a suicided body should be........"

"Shut up! I didn't suicide ...Tell something apart from it ".Tahanniya said breaking Afa being stressed on the word 'suicide'.

"Ok..I won't...since your medical reports aren't ready yet, we can't say about your conditions"

"And that's the anecdotes record for today". Afa added giving a sigh of relief.

"And that's something satisfying". Tahaanniya was relaxed.

"Can I get my phone? I just have that feeling to call my mom" She said as her eyes swelled up.

"You can have the phone, but you can't have so sagged on it as every part of your body needs rest. And. we've already called your parents, they are heading to the airport ".Dr Abraham said.

"And why don't your phone has no password? .Afa said with gales of laughter.

"We just saw your inane pictures".They giggled.

This time Tahanniya joined the laughter. She laughed whole heartily even though she knew they shouldn't have gambled the pictures of an eighteen-year-old girl like her.

The soon doctors left the room, a nurse got in, and injected and was asked to have the meal. Still, she got no answer. She looked at the star which twinkled every time at her. She felt peace.

"Love, you have been the love of my life since an infant, won't you answer me?"

She felt despondency as none of them answered.

Mom and Dad,

Please come,

Your dearest one is fighting.

Fighting with my acquaintance.

Won't you answer me?

She prayed and prayed as she desperately waited for her parents, to solace her. More than that, to answer every bit of her.

Then, her almond eyes were at the detention for beautiful dreams.