Keep dropping qns;a few answered !!

keep dropping it, i will be so happy to answer each one of yours.each one of yours.i couldn't hold my patience any longer since I started this.i wanted to answer you guys at the best time possible.

keep asking, loving !!

1.How did you come up with the idea of 168? With those letters adding cutting etc.

-------It was late night,lockdown have made a deep effect on me that, i cant sleep.Its only at 2 or 3 I feels like sleeping.It was such a night.I was lying on my bed and there is a clock left to it having blue and cream lights.I was looking at it so deeply even though it had no needles and never shown the correct time.May be that microsecond, which I cant define, brought a spark of playing with a number in my novel.Randomly,i calculated [as I shown in my previous chap] .it arrived, 168.

I dont know, honestly this is what happened.I'm very happy that clock made readers swirl and I'm not gonna throw my clock away [even if it cant be repaired, who anyways repairs clocks?.let it be there].I expects my clock to do the same for my other projects too.

2.How you reached wattpad? How are you?

Where are you from?

Are you studying?

----------- it was one of my friend who suggested me, that I can keep posting my poems and will be getting comments so that I can drastically improve.i'm so glad that I could be a part of wp family.i've got many great friends too.i'm from India.Yes I'm,a sophomore.

3.i have been wondering about that. i cant seem to get whats between them. but i do have to say...this story....well in the old chapters i was just hanging over the cliff. but now ive fallen down. the suspense of this story is WOW. just woooaaaah! great work dearo.

----------I cant thank you enough for the love and support too.thank you so much.im so glad that, my first novel itself made the readers to just hang over the cliff,{tbh,that was I always wanted}.

I'm on cloud nine that you loved the suspense too.TYU.LU.

4.Your works is just amazing to be appreciated more than anything!👏👏

I wanna tell you that.. All the stories in wattpad is leading a story of love life.. maybe cheesy type or adventurous, but you took a unique and wonderful way!

Showing the purity and real care of a friend to having a friend who's unknown can also be great is what you taught through your GREAT WORK! Yes, I should write it in capital bcos it's that much GREAT! Maa Shaa Allah! 👏

And all the very best to this wonderful author out there for your coming works.. and I'm waiting! I assure you all the possible support from my side

---------------unique?...oh God.....im very happy that it is one.I always wanted to bring one.thank you so much.Love type right?.Ikr.i always wanted to write something far from.

I'm ver happy that you will be stay by my side, for all the works.!!