22

[please refer comment section for edited diary writings.}

It wasn't a tremendous mansion, but one floored with splurging amenities. He had a key to every rooms and wardrobe. Engulfed with many questions she didn't want to appreciate the house but wanted to get explanations for her all questions.

"First lemme tell you basic facts. You didn't acquire RA through that ..hmmm..su...I meant an accident. And that accident was just a cause which worsened the situation."

"Tell my why I should believe you".Tahaaniya wasn't fretted until he got into a cosy bedroom and he took a single page from a book written '2018' on its cover page and made her read.

Tahaaniya wasn't fretted until he got into a cosy bedroom and he took a single page from a book written '2018' on its cover page and made her read

"And what absurdity is this ?

"And what absurdity is this ?. I had RA before itself? Ah!!", she took her gaze from the book and retarded towards Eve who stood to wait for a reply." what yaar? you can't accept your own diary that too at your home?.isnt that absurdity?", he made his points unconditionally clear.

"It was a real accident which caused RA before you met me and hmm..... Afa knows that I'm the one who told her to not exhibit it", he figured.

"Ohm....all that was a Show?.Even the fire accidents too?".

"I won't put people in crisis. The fire accident was an accident itself. I was supposed to meet you at the hospital reception. That was the plan", his sparkling eyes affirmed innocency.

"But why Isabel ?" Then came the inevitable question.

"When RA got worsened in the second accident it was AFA's idea that girl-to-girl connection would make you better" he put his hands on her shoulder benevolently.

"And this is your residence okay?",He blurted out as if he wasn't dared to tell this whole life.

"Oho.....", she sighed contemplating at the diary.

"After the accident, there were days of alertness. I always called out Issa for updates. During nights I always video called her, at least to see your face. This was the day Issa always wanted. You with many questions and discovering your pasts", he then paused for a minute and recommenced.

"It was me who dragged Issa in this. She adored you all by her hearts. I remember, she had said once that it feels like her life mission too' finding out your past. She handled you in that much care that she told me she feels so much sorry for you to .every night she lied about school and all she would call me and say can't lie more' but still managed cause it was for all good".

"Issa...", she just announces and then sighs.

"You didn't tell me about 168?".

"Wait...you knew everything. everyone around me knew everything except me. this feeling so horrible when the world knows about my past but not me".

"It was all promises", he held her hands the other he takes the diary turns the number of pages and stops with one.

"What's this?.it was all just number isn't that?", she sighs deeply.

"No. It was all about promises".