15

Looking through the window of the cab she felt as if she was an expatriate, and she wasn't. She knew it. She didn't know the name of the city, but it was encompassed with the magnificent, suffused building until trees. She saw an onslaught of different attired people, leaping for the work, maybe for evening walks. It was 3:45 pm when she got her discharge sheet done.

Leaving the hospital was relieving for her, but leaving Afa was something fretting. Whatever happens, whether they bound life should move on. she let the wind make her bristles fly in the air.since they began the journey from the hospital, neither Tahanniya nor Isabel, who sat left side to the driver's seat and Tahanniya back, had outspoken anything,

Maybe they let the silence speak between them.

Tahanniya let her mind ready for a new beginning, a beginning of things coherently. She made up her mind that she would do things dutifully. She doubted what Isabel would be doing, to know, she leaned outside of the running car, saw her scrolling her mobile every now and then through the Rearview mirror. She felt snickered as she could have easily know what Isabel was up to by leaning forward than making an effort to find the rearview.

The balmy wind lingered onto Tahaniiya's face. Everytime hair fell on her face, she proudly made it sit back as if it was a glimpse of girls-kinda-achievements. She did the same thing a trillion time, every time she did, there was a riveting smile on her face which would make the world swirl around.

For a moment, all the distraught ness she had was fading, predicaments she had was gradually erasing and the endearment by the humble wind was engulfing from within. She forgot to think about why she was here, about her incredulous past, 168 and other all devastating phases,.May be about Evan too. Everything seemed like fading for a moment.

When life puts you in an insurmountable conundrum, it never forgets to let us feel that vibe we have been coveting about, at least for a second. life did the same for Tahanniya .travelling in a car, winds making us do things was all ordinary bt for Tahanniya it exfoliated her bleak heart as well as her battered parts of body and, seeing the vista you want, life won't let you do it for long snaps .it asks good vibes to take rest and commands the bad one t let in. That's how life teaches both phases of life.when you have learnt it, life is put into an inevitable full stop.

But for Tahanniya , she hadn't even reached that age but had begun enduring the phases the adult would have .may be, the devastating time she was passing through might lead into acclaim able destiny which would make her resilient .it might or it might not.None foresee the future. If we were able to do it, life wouldn't be this beautiful .as people would be in rush to find better future and Tahanniya finding her both past and future, when she is enjoying her present.

Rectifying the traffic they resumed their journey. Tahanniya didn't know where she was heading to nor she felt like asking to Isabel.

"The vibe is amazing yaar, play a song", Tahanniya leaned in-front and said.

"I thought the same. lemme find one", Isabel replied.

The chauffeur was undaunting, he drove as if he was a robot, only looking in front. Tahanniya even doubted whether he was breathing.

When poised into her earlier position, It began, with an enchanting semibreve and continued :

"All we know
Left untold
Beaten by a broken dream
Nothing like what it used to be (used to be)"

The lyrics of the song made her relook out the chapters she had which were so relatable to the song played, though she didn't know the song name nor the artist.