21

She was possessing the picture and eyeing profoundly at it when Eve appeared. He kinda sensed everything and had a face 'oh so you know things now'.

"I need you to come with me?".

"Hem...say me this now!!...apart from all this. you want me to come out with you.seriously?", she didn't scream but had a tone of it.

"I can explain to you this picture?".He wasn't timid. But he was fearless and that was in his face.

They left 15 the floor, room no 316B by taking an elevator and then stairs. They had only paused 5minutes for the cab which was passed by muteness. They reached that same park where the trio had their first rendezvous. Evan asked her to take a position at that same place. He aimed towards Tahaaniya and made an intense exhalation as if he was going to announce something unimaginable.

"Isabel is my sister", he wasn't apprehensive, he had always looked upright to her eyes. He put his claws on Tahaaniya's lips and Said," lemme complete. then you can say whatever you want".

"You and Isabel had never met before the accident and was never roommates. I was the one who was with you all the time. You were into so dreary mood since the despise of your parents. And that's how we met. You always had that attitude of explaining all your things to a stranger. Back then, just like you recounted everything to that Girl at the beach, you did the same thing with me.

"I was the one who searched for you for two days as I was mesmerized,hmm...as you said things to a stranger like me and......... later located you exiting from your institution.I still retrieve your face like it happened yesterday. You were shy, Tried the best to give a look of 'I dont know anyone'.But I didn't that easily let you go. I made you talk to me because all the time you were disappointed. You never had comrades".

"I still remember you saying...", his eyes went up as if he was trying to recollect something precious.

"Err...you said to me...I was the one who made you smile at desperate times. And there is a reason why you didn't have any friends and you befriended with me".

"Don't look at me like that Taana," he cracked the sight.

"Before I tell that. Lemme say something. We have been best friends for 3 years and you have never mentioned someone called' Robbie Kenneally'?", he now put strong gaze at Tahaaniya.

"Didn't I ?", she questioned innocently.

"Do you remember anything about him?".

"Nah".

"Lemme be clear with this. You had once said that he said you that he would be with you always, right?".

"Yes...I remember that".

"Since there weren't many numbers of people in your life I was the only one who had said you that".

"Aah...I get it. Your name is not Evan then. You are Robbie Kenneally?  she said making a facade of intellectual.

Evan began laughing and managed to mutter," Oh my goodness.i didn't fake my name at least. Believe me".

He continued by  holding her hands tightly."Robbie Kenneally never existed".

"What?", she retarded her hands from his palm.

"Calm baby....to be more precise, this RA has this symptom of ' creating false memory' "

"Err.....its a false memory then?".

"If you browse the symptoms of RA its there. Your mind had created a false memory using some true facts".

"I've read that in my report..errr...about the symptom.",Tahaaniya wasn't looking at Eve anymore.

"And to be clear....and all the accident have happened only because of that symptom ", he at last. spilt it out.

"What do you mean 'all the accident'?".

"There is a place you need to visit", he got up holding her hands on his.

"Again?".

"Taana, you need to trust me in this. Please? ," he cups her face and solaced her patting at her shoulder.

———————————————————'''''''''''''————————————

"You guys betrayed me then..ah?", entering into the cab she began questioning as if she was dumb all these years had to know the reason of the existence.

"calm....that's where we are going. Every answer is there. She never minded hearing Evan but resumed asking a question for the next half an hour for which Evan replied nothing.

"So you guys planned everything. The fire accident?.dont say me that you did it to make me meet you. Oh my god...I can't believe. I was befooled this entire year. or maybe several months. Okay, then lemme be genius. Afa too knew everything. But why everyone had to hide things from me. Was I that fool?.

"Then what about Issa?. She told me about school days.err....what about that then. What about the girl at the mall?.she really knew me but Isaa......", Tahaaniya never stopped until Evan made her too.

"Can you just stop this Taana?".

"Stop what?.

"Theses questions.i will answer you everything when we reach the destination. Okay ?.please, Taana?".

"Tell me at least about 168. Why did you wear that shirt?. Whats 168?.or you just made it up", Tahaaniya's mind was clueless and perplexed.

"That's where we are going Taana".