17

"See...I told you ...he was waiting, "Isabel began chuckling.

Tahanniya's face looked rubicund. Her thick eyebrows were raised. The forehead was creased.

"Eh...waiting?...Why should he?. I don't understand?", she said coyly.

"Hmmm! We are wasting time. Look up the text asap", Isabel tried to drift the matter,"😁.So many ppl have asked me this question ".It read. And of course, both of them didn't understand what he tried to construe.

"Who starts a sentence with an emoji yaar?. Cliche!!",Tahanniya had disguised semblance.Isabel nodded true' and was slowly rereading the text."What did he mean by 'so-many'?.I think he had texted a lot of girls like you", she started laughing. But the fretted Tahanniya had sharp gazes looking at her which sufficed Isabel to stop drowsy guffawing.

"What did you meant by that?".

Before they could expect a reply her phone flashed. This time it read" Evan calling".

"Dammit..he is so fast", Isabel quivered.

"Should I ...," before Tahanniya could finish Isabel replied as if she read her mind already." if you don't attend it will be utter foolishness.".This statement wasn't much convincing for Tahanniya, yet it provoked her to attend?

Evan: hey there!!

Tahaaniya: Hi, hope you are doing well.[in utter casualness].

Evan: yeah well. And about the phone number, actually..there is a software to detect that, if someone saves my number, I meant, ah of course in their phones I get a notification. So this time I was sure that was you.[he stammered every-time he tried to speak but if we look in one way he was so lucid that if we talk to him for a while he would interpret his life story itself.]

Tahanniya: software? What name is it?

Evan: hmm I doubt I can't tell. It isn't something certified. It just developed by my friend.I'm the only one who uses it. Just to test.

Then the conversation longed for the next 25 minutes. It got more lucid. He called her thrice in the same day for which Isabel conveyed a naughty smile at Tahaaniya.

Such of'3 times calling in a day,' 2 weeks passed. It was Sunday. Since that day both of them trusted faithfulness of his point, they made rendezvous and even they tried to find Robbie Keneally and was failed. Now the team were a trio with a charming guy.Tahaaniya.Evan.Isabel.With a constant mission 'discovering the past'.

In every call, Tahanniya felt him being lucid, trusty and more than that who is at repentance and longed to help her. When Tahanniya interpreted the way he talked Isabel had said convincingly."See? I told you. There are still boys with good hearts. Not flirting. I think as it got this closer, accept his request to help us. Maybe he is too genius to find your past".

Isabel had paused for a minute and had cupped Tahaaniya's face and had said."Taanaa.,all want is to find the thing haunting you. The thing you need to find if that makes you happy.Happy".That was the first time Tahaaniya saw her crying. However, she could perceive the depth of her statement.

And the weekend was planned to meet at a beach near her apartment. The team trio was excited. It was exactly 4 pm when Tahanniya and Isabel sat in a Bench waiting for Evan. But the waiting wasn't much boring. Because the semibreve of the waves was healing her heart.

The vista almost revitalised her mind. The scarlet ball was shining coherently. Children were building castles using sands. She rubbed her naked feet in the salty water. None talked anything. Cause they both knew were enjoying secretly. Meanwhile, Tahanniya called Evan shouting him to make things fast for which he replied that he was stuck in traffic and would reach in 10 minutes.