18

"Isabel it isn't something joke okay?",Tahaaniya yelled at Isabel who was standing at the extremer rage like a man who had lost all his fortunes.

"I know it's not. I decided not to tell you cause I wanted you to recover it. I just..." had tears flowing.

"Recover what? .I had never trusted someone just like I did......you know what ?. You can't protect someone by hiding truths", Tahaaniya had never shouted at anyone like this never. But now she had to.

"Tahaaniya understand me. I didn't hide. I just didn't tell."

"You can't just do that to me, when I struggled to seek my past you just hidden the truths. I'm broken.i'm. Do you hear me?. I don't trust anyone, neither you. anyone !!!", Tahaaniya's eyes had the fire on it. Cheeks went cherry.

Isabel kept her hands on Tahaaniya's shoulder for which she sluggishly removed ."You gotta understand me.I'm not the one whom....you ...seee...I didn't ".

"I'm a clueless girl, now I know I'm an orphan who is clueless about the world of the past. So you gotta fool me. You fooled me. You played. Don't...you...",Tahaaniya stammered. Heart raced fast. Legs were trembling.

"Taana...please don't...I didn't. Please stop this Taana. You can't say I fooled you just because I didn't tell you about your parents you can't allude me as a cheater. Please!!. There are a lot more things you don't know".

"I don't know anything.I'm a dumb.Dumb to trust you.....", before Tahaaniya could finish she heard hard slamming of the door.

Tahaaniya sat on the sofa pressing her knees hard, head hunkered. She screamed loud, as she knew Isabel took her to leave. Both her leave and the truth made her heart shatter. Her legs were like noodles. Bristles appeared as it hadn't washed for months. She had never gone through trust predicaments like this. It was out of her hands.Breaking the trust was something unforgivable. She never thought that Isabel would know about her parents, that she is an orphan since her teenage and magnificently would hide from Tahaaniya.

After Isabel, Evan was the only one whom she could open to. In the third ring, the phone was answered. She was all ready to have a heart-to-heart conversation.

"Hey".

"Taana?.Did you cry ?. Please be frank with me. Any issue Taana?", his soft coveting voice would ease one's soul. Tahaaniya was surprised that he could detect even though she did her highest to lurk it.

"Hmmm..I did. Isabel left the apartment. I tried calling, seems like she isn't answering. Can you try?",Tahaaniya was pleading. After all the fights, when Isabel just left unanswered, it just fragmented her heart into a million.

"Sound like something happened. Did anything", he sounded curious yet frightened. Tahaaniya gave a sigh of distraught.

After they both met Evan it was like an everyday routine that Tahaaniya would have a 30-minute conversation with Afa. They talked about everything happening to them. When Tahaaniya alluded about Evan and she apologised for referring him as a flirt. As for Tahaaniya, sharing everything that happened a day before to Afa was the best thing she thought she did.

But today Tahaaniya mentioned finding Robbie Kenneally and that's how it began.

"If we can't find Robbie, I'd be finding my parents. I don't know why they hadn't made up any moves to know me."

"But your are parents are already ...hmm...too...",Afa said as if her brain forced her to not her heart. Then both were silent like the moon.

"Afa Dhi you were saying something?. Weren't you?. You know about my parents right?. You know?.",Afa could hear her sound stammering and breathe heavily like an old aged lady.

"But Taana..I..."

"Please.its the matter of my life.please?.Where are my parents?. Do you know them?", her tone of voice was obnoxious enough to shatter.

"Didn't Issa tell you anything?",Afa asked, perplexed.

"She didn't ".

"Well ...please you don't take this ..like...I don't..."

"You don't need to worry. Whatever you are saying it isn't gonna break me. Walking through many scars I became stable", Tahaaniya said coherently.

"You lost your parents when you were 15 in an accident.i'm...".

"Tahaaniya, are you there?".

"Taana please talk. dear", Afa could almost see her in front crying.

"Talk to you later", Tahaaniya just muttered.

"Now temme, she did wrong right?",Tahaaniya asked politely. Evan had dutifully listened to her .

"No, she didn't. When Afa asked her to tell I'm the one who resisted her.So that we can tell you after you find your past. Because I didn't want you to go through the same pain twice", Evan mumbled like an innocent child.

"Seriously?. Telling now or later doesn't make any difference.hmm..I...can you please call her?. I'm sorry", Tahaaniya wept.

"I 'm sorry...I asked her not to. Already we are finding ..so I thought it would be too heavy for you.I'm sorry. Taana? I'm sorry"

"Try calling Issa. I shouldn't be...",Tahaaniya sighed.

In a sigh, it ended. She tried calling Isabel numerous times. But failed to connect.

Oh, Issa.

Forgive me.

I was so stupid to perceive the circumstance.

She had never been like this. Tahaaniya sat on the sofa pursing her lips. Breaking all her expectation, her phone rand and announced 'Issa calling'.She grabbed it quick.

"I'm sorry. I trust you", she didn't know why she said that. But it eased her heart letting Isabel know that she still love and trust her.

"I'm coming home. There are lot more things I wanna tell you.I'm coming. I will be as lucid as sky today.i'm coming", Isabel had a strong convincing tone which commanded truthfulness. Background Tahaaniya could hear voices of vehicles.

"Come home. Let us talk", Tahaaniya announced.

"About your parents is the only thing you know, there are a lot more things I wanna confess which you don't know.cause all I want is you to find the past. Only that.I'm sorry", the persistency tone of Isabel was shattered.

"Issa come home. We both did a mistake. Let's talk", Tahaaniya tried to convince Issa.

"You ain't angry with me?",Isabel was polite.

"I'm not Issa. You just come home", Tahaaniya solaced her bleak heart.

Tahaaniya felt healed after the call. She called Evan and updated him about Isabel. She wiped her tears, took a shower and grabbed a comfy attire, planning to take Isabel to a cafe. She still had tears. Tears which forced her to recollect hospital days. She sat in the balcony looking at that same stars which never said her anything. She subconsciously forgave to Isabel as well as Evan. She smiled splendidly at the luminary star which always shone. She rubbed her hands on velvety carpet, the same.

Fragmenting her stargazing, her phone rang again. But it wasn't Isabel.

"Hello", she answered.

"Am I talking to Ms.Tahaaniya?", a light sounded female answered.

"Yes.who is this?",Tahaaniya asked.

"You need to come here, Delhi hospital.ASAP.", she commanded.

"Hospital?. What's the matter?", she was ravaged.

"Aint you a relative of Isabel ?".

"I'm her friend. Best friend. I meant roommate".

"What's going on?.whats with Isabel?. Why is she there?",Tahaaniya added.

"Ma'am, your friend met with an accident. We tried our best. But the fate didn't allow her to".

"Can you please come here?", the female voice politely ordered.