EPILOGUE

I gasp after long hours of attentiveness.i glance at the kids their eyes almost says 'seriously'?." have you ever tried to reach them?", one of them asks.

"what are you talking about?it isn't even true!", a girl defends evidently." this isn't a true story?", they say in unison which almost hit me. I could see, their teachers,Stephy, and Sudeep have the same questions but they sit back.

it takes me a few minutes to discern,my purpose is 10 or 15 minutes away.never have ever in my life I've been this intense,that too in train!. I spot the place, calculates the time in my mind then I just look into their eyes and asks," Is this what you want to know?".

that same girl who stood at the first asking my story stands and asks," what's exactly is 168?.what is it for?".I endeavor to put up my enthusiasm, making my bristle perfect I answer," it was one of the promises .unrevealed.may be yet to reveal. See, it was when she was all down 168 just appeared and made her feel there is someone whom she knows.its that number which made her feel that 'lost things are meant to find' and was all Evan's things!".

"Ah!!".

I'm almost to my destination, but these 5 minutes I stare out, I see trees dimming, infinite azure, and the wildflowers which flourish. and I guess, just like me nature to has so many innumerable stories. There are of despondency, delight, and whatnot. And, when, life is about experiencing those. When all those feelings invade

I wonder why these guys became silent, not even whispering. I break the silence." so its time to depart guy. Had a nice time with you guys .hope see you guys once again. have a nice life ahead".

as it announces, we reach our destination. as I step out I hear one of them ask me in a raucous voice.

"is it a true story?."I can see almost everyone's eyes on me. I beam and revert." when it's written it's true". I can sense confused stares on my back. It's not the time for to them know about it.iguess!

I proceed with my exit to find the yellow jacket guy looking at me.i still don't understand why someone has to wear a jacket at this period.

as I walk' voice behind me is following.i turn back.

"Hey Esther!!", the yellow jacket guys yell.

"ah my..!!you almost startled me",I says as he joins to walk.

"I didn't".

"you did".

--------------------------------------------------------