12

Tahanniya wiped the expresso as Isabel and Afa began smirking at her. Girls are best at tantalising. As they finished having the meal, Afa said:

"But still how can an odd number be a part of someone's life", and of course answering this question by Afa is something inevitable, yet to find.

"See Tahanniya? Didn't I tell you the same?",Isabel turned towards Tahanniya as if she was all ready for a debut.

"It is my life and I'm struggling to find it. When I don't know my past I'm supposed to believe what people around me commands and this make others easy to fool me.I'm not even sure that Isabel and I were friends back then. She said that we were and I believe it. That's it.", she had tears in her eyes. Her voice cracked. Her legs were like noodles. She felt as if it's thundering ahead. Her throat shrank not letting her speak but still, she managed to...She wiped her fake sweats on her lips and she continued:

"And I believe you guys.168 is the only thing that I believe is related to me. My past.its the only thing I know without others commands. though, I'm a girl with no past , doesn't I still need to believe the thing that I had found out?".

This would make any dumb cow sensible. Isabel held her hand tightly keeping it on her lap and said :

"Whatever it is, no matter how worse past you had, no matter how worse you would be writing your next chapters, no matter how malignly you would act with me. I'm here for you".This made Tahanniya's diamond droplets travel through the cheeks then into her neck.

"Oh please, I know I'm ain't a teenager anymore. but still, would you mind adding me too?. Cause all we need is to be audacious enough to be crazy not the age though and I bet you I'm crazy when I'm out of this doctor apron", Dr Afa made a little endeavour to bring sumptuous smiles on their face which did.

" Doctor among fools", Isabel muttered and the great trio mates had a contagious guffaw.

"I'm blessed to have you guys" they got up hugging each other which then extended to approximately 60 seconds. Which conveyed endless love and care.

To live in this world we really don't need numerous people to love us, but one or two who will honestly not get tired of the crazy things we do .crazy things we say. There is no point in saying that 'we know each other for the past 8 years'.Time duration doesn't heart-heart bonds. But understanding does. let it be a friend who had hardly known for a week but have made an ineradicable bond between them and that makes a difference.

All we need is a soulmate. A soulmate who would blindly understand you even without uttering a breathe. Let it a boy or a girl. let it be your father or Mather.let it is even your tecaher.let it is your brother or sister.let it is anyone who honestly loves to talk about things which had already negotiated a million time. let it be anyone. let it be anyone like Isabel or Afa.Anyone.

"Often I feel that let the past be there. let it lie behind. bury behind me.but when I reminisce the suicide things it gets me crazy and my heart says to find it. the 168 is like very significant for me.don't ask me why.i've no, answer.but all you guys have to help me with is be with me to find all those pieces of stuff".

"I'm already in".Afa and Isabel said in unison.

Tahanniya replied a splendid smile which almost depicted "love you guys".

"Where will we start then?",Isabel put her hands-on her forehead as if she was Einstein finding this and that.

"168 I guess", when Afa said. Her mobile popped up and she got up to answer it.