16

[*RA:Retrograde Amnesia}

Tahaaniya detested having breakfast, invariably. Isabel pestered her to have it. She never listened to her. Since she woke up at 9 was dignified figuring out how she can broach the topic. It seemed pity but it was something she thinks somethings luminary to her past.

Anguished emanated from within. She played chafing her brown bristles. Her legs quivered.

"Issa...don't you remember the 168 guys? said hastily.

Busy scrolling phone Isabel said" ah..yah..the man who felt sorry".As if it never mattered.thats what Tahaaniya felt.

"On the day of the accident at the hospital.," she was distressed.

"Fire accident", Isabel echoed still scrolling over the phone.

"Evan texted me, "Tahaaniya forwarded her mobile in front having opened the message.

"He did?",for which Tahaaniya nodded impatiently.

Having the head so into the mobile, and as Isabel sat two hands away from her she had to lean towards her and snatched the mobile. When she read it sounded like the buzzing of mosquitoes.

"Didn't you reply?", she poised back into her last position. Heads into the mobile.Oblivion about the surrounding. Sat like a dumb.

"Oh my gosh! Your brain is dead".She didn't expect her to this way. Nor to anyone.Not anyone who knew the mindfulness of the matter.

Isabel was spooked. Drifted the phone from her to the sofa where they sat, the tv area. Gravitated towards Tahanniya holding her hands gently, Tahanniya continued." the things are not that he messaged me .it's the matter how did he?".

"What do you mean by 'how dId he'?",Isabel said sluggishly.

"You are nothing more than a nincompoop !! I bet you. It's about the number. How did he get my number?".

"Ohh...Taana you are right. I didn't cross my mind up to that", said her index finger on her chin.

"You aren't as stupid as I thought", Isabel looked creepy, expecting a bursting reply. Tahanniya patted her shoulder hardly, Isabel resisting by the cushion. By the time Tahaaniya stopped, she had a facade of bonhomie guffawing.

"Might be a hacker".Tahaaniya was subdued by her answer. The same.

"I thought the same, but still hacking! Does that make any sense?",Tahaaniya construed using hand gestures which flung in the air for a second or two or so.

Isabel wiped her sweat beads on her forehead. Made her bristles perfect. Had a facade of scrutinizing detective." maybe he is, maybe not", she said.

"But I will tell, Taana. Get ready it is 9:45 now. By 10:30, we should go shopping. And about Evan, I will negotiate and will cook up something after the shopping. Something enigmatic".

Elatedness permeated in Tahaaniya's semblance as well as her subtle heart."Something I love finally came up. Evan is after the shopping. Chuck!".

It was 11 when they got done with deciding which attire to wear. Isabel invariably loved dusting casual makeup. Wore a collared jumpsuit, fire-coloured, white squared lines on it."Taana, you look exquisite. This dress suits than it does to me".

Tahaaniya's cheeks went scarlet. Eyes were blinking unmanageably."Oh..Thanks...I always looked beautiful in someone else's dress than on mine".A gale of guffaw then engulfed the moving cab, had a charismatic tune playing which exaggerated the pleasant vibe.