Zero

𝙖/𝙣:
hello everyone, before this story begins, I'd like to say this story includes a lot of dark material. If you are or recovering from depression please please do not read.
At parts this story will get very graphic and detailed.

If at any point you feel triggered by anything, please, please stop reading. Your mental health is more important than reading a fan fiction.

With that being said, enjoy the book. Comment throughout the chapters to let me know what you think and vote! :)

Memories. They're apart of us. What we cherish
And hold onto.

Some memories can be great like, going for a swim with your family as a child in the ocean on a tropical vacation or they can be bad like leaving the house with your friends older than you without telling your parents and when you came home...

well let's just say because you weren't keen on confrontation, you thought back on that memory with embarrassment.

Memories can be a person, place or thing. Like for instance, a person you knew only in your childhood but
Not your Adolescence years.

Feelings of warmth and
Happinesses could take over you making you feel
Nostalgic whenever you think of them.

Questions swarm around your head questions like,

"What are they doing at this very second?"

"Is their personality the same?"

"Do they even remember who I am or am I just a lost memory?"

I think about this quite often. I think about if the teenage boy I knew as a child still has an ounce of remembrance of me.

Fame, money, and flashing lights can surely change a person.

It can cause them to leave behind the memory of anyone who ever lived in their so to say 'past life'.

Like they never existed.

I've seen him since he became famous from that X Factor show. After his audition, I never saw him again.

Well not in the way I used to.

As the years progressed and the success of him and his bandmates grew and grew, I made new memories as being one of the bands devoted fans.

I travelled to cities to see their shows, snuck into a movie theatre to see their movie 'This Is Us' without paying when I was twelve years old,
bought countless merch, posters, school supplies and duct tape.

I even met the band which is a story for another time as it's definitely a long one.

You're probably thinking, surely he would have noticed me?

Because of this encounter is why I had given up the fight of thinking there was a chance he'd remember me.

He didn't.

Harry Styles didn't remember the child he taught so much about life and that is what ruined me.