Twenty seven

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I was nearly finished with my shower, rinsing out the soup from hair when I heard a light knock on the bathroom door followed by Lillie hesitantly entering. "Babe, your phones been going off for an entire three minutes now, you might want to check it when you get out," she had a worried expression etched onto her face and as soon as she said that, I knew who it was. I knew it would only be a matter of time before he found out about Lillie somehow and would have something to say about it.

"Alright, thank you, baby. I'm almost done anyways," I yell to her through the sound of the water running. With a nod, she leaves the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"It hasn't stopped," she says as she hands me my phone once I've finished getting dressed, my hair still damp. I stare down at the multiple text messages my phone, anger boiling inside of me.

You're gay but you got a girlfriend? See I knew you were just doing this for attention.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This is ridiculous, I'm tired of your shit. Are you trying to ruin my company along with your career?

Call me now.

I swear to fucking god, Harry, if you don't call me right now, consider yourself with out a manager.

I didn't realise I was clutching my phone as tightly as I was until Lillie spoke up. "What's wrong?" I look up from my phone to see her with a look of panic. "I need to take care of something, I'll be right back," I don't stop to look back at her as I hurry off towards my office, shutting the door behind me and sighing. I didn't want to take my anger out on her, I didn't want to scare her so the only thing I could do was just walk away and deal with Jeffrey alone.

"Harry-"

"Don't you fucking dare Harry me," I grit my teeth spitting words at him as soon as he answers the phone.

"You will not talk to me like this, I'm your manager," Jeff's voice rings out in a low but scornful tone.

I clench my jaw tighter. I did not like to be bossed around.
"Don't you dare use that shit with me, you work for me, I'm the one paying you, okay? Because I don't think you quite understand that and I could easily go find someone to replace you in a snap of a finger," a sharp sardonic chuckle escapes my lips as I spit words of venom.

"Oh! And while we're at it, I might as well bring up how disrespectful it is of you to assume my sexuality, I shouldn't have to sit here and tell you the difference between a bisexual and a homosexual. Your little snarky gay comments towards me are out of line and I've fucking had it. You need to go educate yourself on lgbtq because obviously you just assume everyone's gay and that's it, well listen here, that's not how it is and I hope you learn that one day, it's embarrassing. Truly. I couldn't give a single fuck if my sexuality affects my career. I don't give a single GOD DMAN FUCK if it ruins your imagine or my image or anyone's imagine for that matter. You know what? Fuck you!"

"This isn't ove-" I cut his nearly threatening voice off by slamming my finger down onto the red end button before he could even finish that sentence he thinks will scare me. I didn't want to hear it. I was done.

I took a few minutes to calm myself, breathing in and out. I had both hands resting on my desk, my head bent down when I hear a light knock, "come in," I softly say, my mood already changing. Lillie slowly opens the door and I look up, "you can come in, I'm not gonna yell at you, baby" a frown takes place on my face as I can see the contemplation on her face as if shes asking herself if she should be near me or not. I wonder how much she heard.