Thirty three

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘    𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
_________

"I missed you!"

It didn't take much to convince Sofia to come down to visit. After calling her, she immediately without hesitation agreed to come and after a little planning, three days later she hopped in her car and drove nearly four hours here alone.

By the time she pulled into our driveway, it was nearing dinner time. Harry was busy in the kitchen making us all food as Sofia and I reunited embracing each other in tight embraces.

"There's the man that's making my bestie happy!" Sofia teases going over to Harry to greet him with a hug.

"Heyyy, she was my bestie first," Harry fake pouts pretending to be offended. He breaks character and let's out a chuckle. "Kidding. How are you?"

"Eh, same old same old. Cheshire is boring as fuck."

Harry and I both hum in agreement shaking our heads up and down at that statement.

Finally dinner is ready and Harry joins us at the kitchen island where we all devour our dinner without a word.

"What time do you have to leave for work tomorrow?" I ask harry as he scrubbing the dishes in the sink. He looks up to think for a second, "uhh probably around 7:30 or so, yeah around that time. You girls got anything planned for tomorrow?"

"We're thinking about going to some charity shops," Sofia answers.

"Ooo how exciting! I can't wait see what you guys pick up."

The next morning, I hear the annoying sound of Harry's phone alarm go off. I open my eyes slightly to see it was still a bit dark out. I move closer to Harry once her turns the alarm off and throw my leg over his and snuggle farther into his chest.

"I gotta go to work, baby," he huskily chuckles. He kisses my head a few times and then rubs my back. "It's too early I want you to stay," I mumble out not really knowing what I'm saying because I'm still half asleep.

"I'll be back later, and when I get home, we can build a fort and hang fairy lights inside and have a girls night with Sofia. How does that sound?" Harry's voice gets muffled at the end of his sentence as he buries his head in my shoulder giving me gentle kisses.

"Sounds good."

After he eventually gets up, I end up falling back to sleep. The next thing I know Harry's leaning over his spot on the bed with his hand on my back rubbing it.

"You don't have to move. I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving now and that I hope you and Sofia have an amazing day and that I love you so very much. I'll be thinking about you all day beautiful." Harry moves a piece of fallen hair away from my face and pants a gentle kiss to my cheekbone. "I love you," he whispers one last time before leaving and shutting the door behind him. A warm fuzzy feeling spreads through my body causing a smile to spread onto my face as I fall soundly back to sleep.

"Okay please tell me you're marrying that man one day," exclaims as we're looking through the racks of clothes in a charity shop.

"Why?" I chuckle, pretending why I don't know the answer already myself. Harry and I already discussed we were tying the knot eventually in fact just to tease him, I'll sometimes send him pictures of rings hinting at ones I want.