Thirty one 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

A/n: Thank you for 5k reads!! Please continue to vote and comment :D

The room was musty and had a eerie vibe to it upon entering it. It was relatively big with a few rooms attached to it. There was a tiny room on the left as you as you walked in that we assumed to be old maids quarters. The wars were write, an old sink in the left corner and a single bed up against the wall on the right. Nothing fancy or glamorous at all. The bathroom was super small however with yet another small sink inside of it. The lighting didn't make it any better it made it scarier I suppose.

Walking farther into the main room, there was a large king bed on the left and adjacent to it were two port holes. Across, were two wide brown wooden doors on hinges that with guessing could lead to the next room over. It had a small dainty latch holding it together in the middle.

"Alright who's sleeping in there, the maids room," Kevin asks with a laugh as he points inside of it, knowing full well non of us would have the courage to do so. "You couldn't pay me a million dollars. Hell no," Alice responds with the shake of her head before turning away from the room we all despised.

"Here, why don't we just close the door and forget it exists," Harry says as he moves forward, reaching for the door handle and shutting us off from there. "Oh I feel much better already," I let out a nervous laugh as I follow Kevin and Alice to the middle of the main room with Harry following behind me.

After placing all of our bags down at the foot of the bed in a pile, we sit down to discuss the game plan for tonight.

"So we have a private guided tour scheduled at Five- what time is it now?" Harry starts to explain what we're doing but cuts himself off to ask the time. I pick up my phone from my lap and show the time which shows we have about an hour until our tour.

"And where is this tour gonna take us, H? Are we gonna find me a gay ghost solider?" Kevin cuts in making Harry pause and narrow his eyes in his direction before speaking, "no."

Kevin starts to fake pout making me chuckle at how ridiculous he is. "Oh shut up!" Harry playfully rolls his eyes at him making a ugly snort come out of me forcing me to slap my hand over my mouth in embarrassment.

"Was that a snort?" Harry asks through a chuckle and raises an eyebrow at me amused. My cheeks heat up as the embarrassment intensifies more. The only thing I can mutter out is a high pitched, "no!" Only making him even more amused, a smirk forming onto his lips. "Alright."

"H, don't embarrass your girlfriend. The poor girl looks horrified!" Alice sticks up for me, shoving Harry's shoulder a bit. "I'm sorry, baby. I love you very much. Do you forgive me?" Harry gives me the puppy dog look and pouting his lips. He looks truly adorable doing so, there's no way I couldn't resist.

"Oh how could I not!" I move closer to him and nuzzle into his left arm. A grunt is heard and I pick my head up releasing it was Kevin who made the noise. "Y'all are too cute, I can't handle it," Kevin says as he puts his hands over his eyes. "You're just jealous, mister 'I'm gonna find a ghost boyfriend because I can't find a human one,' I mock as I stick my tongue out at him.

"Aye, good one! That's my girl!" Harry proudly says, leaning down and planting a few kisses to my cheek. "I'll have to give you that one Lillie," Kevin now looks to be the embarrassed one.

After awhile of bantering and talking about random things, it's time for us to go meet our guide. Harry noticed with the lighting through this ship and in the room, I was bumping into a lot of stuff because it was even more difficult for me to see. My depth perception was absolutely terrible here.

"Oh, Lillie," Harry immediately rushes over to me, grabbing me by the shoulders and directing me away from a bench seat Kevin left in the middle of my walking space. It was a dark colour so it blended in with the foot and I was about to go tumbling over it.