Seven

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

None of the concerts I'd been to or photos I've seen of him could prepare me for this moment. I knew what he looked like now but that still didn't stop the shock that came over me as he stood directly in front of me.

It was like the person I'd seen him as since he'd become 'famous hadn't been real and being stood face to face to him was the first time I was really seeing him.

"Hi" I squeak out. "Really Lillie? That's all you can say is hi?come on now, now is not the time shrink up in a tiny hole.
"Hi" He copies. "Come in".

"Here I'll take your coat for you" he says. I nod and remove the jacket from my body and hand it to his outstretched arm ready to take it from me. He puts it on a rack in a mid sized mud room near the front door.

I look around taking in my surroundings. The home is big but nothing too extraordinary.

"Would you like anything to drink?" He kindly offers turning his head towards me as he guides me through the house. "No I'm good for now but thank you" I reply.

"Look at you you're all grown up I can't believe how many years it's been" He shakes his head in disbelief. Even though I'd been keeping count of how many years had gone by, I still couldn't believe it'd been a nearly whole decade.

I wanted to ask him why, why did he forget about me? Why did I never see him during any of those years? Did he want to leave and put his past along with anyone in it behind him?

Although I was itching to ask these questions, I was afraid to ask, afraid I'd receive an answer I didn't want to know.

Maybe trying to make up a reason in my mind was better than knowing the real truth. Right?

I cared about him deeply, he was the happiest memory of my childhood I was too afraid to ruin that by opening my mouth and asking questions I should've just kept to myself.

"Hey I'm not the only one who grew up, look at you, you look like a completely different person" I smile at him. It was true, I watched him go through many physical changes with his looks during his years of fame.

From a huge mop of curls, to long locks, to super short, do now. Short but with a few curls laying over his forehead.

"Very true" He snickers with a shake of the head. "So, how old are you now? Seventeen?" He asks. "Yep I'll be eighteen in November" I say.

"Gosh I can't believe it you're making me feel old and I'm young!" He dramatically says making me giggle.

For the next few hours we talk and joke around. Although the conversation is lighthearted now, we both know there's a serious talk coming soon. It was what I initially contacted him for.

"Harry can we talk about something? I need to tell you what got me to the point where I actually decided I needed to talk to you" I can already feel the aching in my chest and feel the tears burning in my eyes ready to spill out.

Harry and I had just finished eating dinner which was pasta and he was now washing the dishes while I was sat at his island watching him. "Of course" he stops to turn back to him to give me a closed mouth smile.

"Okay lets go have a seat in the living room" he says once he finishes up washing the dishes and putting them in the drain rack.

I nervously follow his lead fiddling with my hands as I do so. Breathe Lillie you trust him, all you have to do is tell him. He won't judge you the voice inside my head tells.

As we sit down on the couch, my hands that was just fiddling with become shaky along with my breathing. "Hey, hey it's alright you're okay. Whatever it is, I won't judge you for it okay?