Seventeen

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Waking up at the ungodly hour of six thirty in the morning for a long excruciating meeting had faulted my mood immediately.
I stumbled my way through my morning routine, it wasn't until the warm water of the shower hitting me and about three cups of coffee that I had fully woken up.

"It's the last meeting of the trip, how ya feeling?" Jeff says in a sarcastic tone and a smirk on his face as he pats my back as I take a seat at the long conference table. "Oh shut up, Jeff" I roll my eyes pretending to be annoyed.

Sure, I guess you could call me a 'morning person' I wake up before ten and I'm usually in a pretty good mood and productive in the morning but waking up at six thirty AM was absurd.

"Jeff, why the hell did you book this meeting at eight in the morning?" I lean in and whisper yell to him as people began to file In.

"It was their only availability today, stop complaining you superstar," he replies in the same tone as I.

"Haha very funny" I roll my eyes again at him lame superstar joke.

"Alright we've looked into the logistics of you adding a third Florida date the tour, you suggested Orlando, correct?" An older heavyset man in a plain black suit calls out as he looks back and forth between the vanilla folder with papers stashed inside of it and me.

"Correct," I nod.

"Great. As I said, we looked into adding the extra show and we talked to the venue and took a look at your schedule so far and it's looking like we can fit a date in for August seventh. Does that sound good to you?"

"And that's the immediate day after the Fort Lauderdale date correct?" I confirm.

"Yes that is correct. The following day," the man looks backs down at what I assume is a list of all the confirmed tour dates.

"Then that sounds perfect to me," I look around at everyone in the room who is nodding their heads too.

The meeting continues on for another hour of discussing hotel arrangements for where the whole crew in and would be staying, when we will arrive to each city and the total breakdown of all the costs.

"So now that we've finished straightening out the extra Florida date, do we have an update on a third show for Madison Square Garden?" I look intently at all the important people in front of me as I click my pen in anticipation.

"Ah, Yes Mr. Styles we have in fact gotten word on a seeing if a third show can be added. How does July Sixth sound to you? You'll only have a day between your Toronto show and this one just to let you know."

I put my hand up to chin in concentration as I think it through. "You know what?" I turn my gaze back to everyone. "Yeah let's book it."

"Are you sure?" A lady who looked to be around 30 or so raises an eyebrow as in to ask me if I'm sure I want to confirm this show date. "Yeah, it's a little tight. But it'll be alright," I flash a reassuring smile their way and the heavyset man takes his pen and write what I can only assume is a note to confirm the booking with the arena.

"Oh, one last thing. Would you like these extra shows to be announced with the original planned dates or separate at a later date?"