Thirty eight

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
I never planned for the Christmas chapter to align with actual Christmas but it worked out perfectly and here we are! My gift to you is a 8,870 word chapter. This is the longest chapter I've ever written and has taken so long to finish but I throughly enjoyed writing it so much as Christmas is my absolute favourite holiday. I hope you all enjoy this and have a very merry Christmas! If I don't upload a new chapter before the new year, happy *hopefully* new year to you too!! I love you all, thank you for all the love and reads on this book since I first published this book at the beginning of the pandemic, it truly means the world to me.

Okay enough with the rambling, here's the long awaited chapter.

❤︎

"Here, want me to lift that for you?"

"No I'm good, I got it."

We had decided to leave our house mid morning to drive up north to allow us time to settle in before we had our set dinner reservations with my parents tonight. The sun was just barely peaking through the gloomy winter clouds, the air was quite a harsh cold that I can feel reach my bones even through the warm coat I was wearing. I lifted my luggage— determined to do so on my own—into the back of our suv before turning back to a impressed Harry. I let a sigh of relief out before he began to speak.

"That's my girl!" Harry praised. His eyes bounced between me and the heavy luggage I had just managed to lift on my own. "I may not weigh much, but don't underestimate my strength," I bantered back. A slight chuckle escaping my lips.

"That's hot." Is all he replies with. I roll my eyes playfully at his boyish antics. "Yeah, yeah. Glad you find that hot."

A few last things were put into the back of the car, including a ridiculous amount of Christmas gifts—an amount Harry swears is normal. It was a good thing our car was plenty big enough to have room for all of this. Harry then went back into the house to set the security alarm before coming back out to join me in the car.

"Holy fuck, it is cold out there." Harry rubs his hands back and forth together in a fast pace as an attempt to get warm quicker. "How do you think I feel? I have the blanket wrapped completely around me!"

Harry turns to see the situation I'm in and chuckles at the sight of me all wrapped up. "Why don't we stop and get a hot chocolate and coffee before we set off? I nod my head agreeing with him. I could definitely go for a warm hot coco right now.

"Come'ere," Harry leans over the console and I sit up to turn towards him. He places his now slightly warm hand on my rosy cheeks before leaning in to kiss me. It still amazes me that I get to kiss this man every day. It still amazes me how I got so lucky to get to call him my boyfriend when he could be with any model-like person he wanted. The affectionate kiss lasts a few moments before he pulls away and then starts planting little feathery kisses all over my cheeks and forehead. I scrunch up my face and giggle at the ticklish feeling his lips create on my sensitive skin.

When he's finally done, I grab his face quickly kissing his lips, cheeks and forehead. We already had our daily morning kisses but I guess today he was feeling extra excited.

"I know we already did morning kisses but I just couldn't resist, you just look too cute cuddled up over there," Harry gushes with a tiny smile playing on his lips. His words making my heart pound in my chest.