Twenty five

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It was a crazy jam packed week for Harry leading up to the big night on Saturday. Between the writing session he would sit in, promo photo shoot which included him dressed in a ballerina costume paired with pink tights - which might I add he pulled it off so well and had an absolute blast wearing it all - and a promo video to get fans ready for his appearance, we managed to squeeze time in to wonder around the city.

Harry wanted to show me this abandoned train station that was shut down and cemented in, in 1945 so we took the 6 train headed downtown all the way to the last stop at Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall staton but stayed on. We were the only ones on the train as we went through the abandoned Old City Hall station. We had to duck down a bit to ensure we wouldn't get caught. It was quite thrilling doing something like this.

"Wow look at those glass ceilings!" I was awestruck with how beautiful architecture of the station was. It was truly beautiful and nothing I had seen before. Harry nodded his head in agreement, staring out the window to the left of me.

After we finished our little adventure, we walked around some more. Being who Harry was, it was hard to do the common tourist stuff during the time when there would be people there. We wanted to go see the 9/11 memorial though, after talking to them on the phone they allowed us to come visit after the close to the public later tonight.

After finishing eating Chinese take out, we hopped on the E train headed downtown towards the World Trade Center station which was the last stop on the line. The air was even colder tonight forcing me to hold my jacket closer to my body, my nose sniffled and my eyes watered from the temperature.

"Do you remember anything from 9/11?" I look up to Harry. Being born after the attack, I only knew about it from reading about it and learning in school.

"I do vaguely, see...I was seven it happened. I was younger so I didn't fully grasp that a terrorist attack happened in America but I remember seeing it on the news and asking my mum all sorts of questions about it. It was the day that changed how everything worked."

"When they would teach us about it in school and we'd watch videos, I would get so upset for all the people that were stuck in those buildings it was just horrible to think about what they were feeling and then all their families," I shook my head in sadness. It was something I always thought about as each anniversary passed.

We make our way inside, I felt almost hesitant to do so, a lot of nerves and emotions building up inside of me and I could tell harry was feeling the same way too. At beginning, there were speakers with peoples voices booming out of them telling their stories of where they were, what they were doing when 9/11 occurred. The words, where were you on 9/11? Projected up on the wall sent chills up my spin I had to turn my gaze away and down to my shoes.

As we kept walking, we stopped at a fire truck melted and bent up by the heat from the burning buildings.