Four

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍     
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮

Drink after drink. Shot after shot.

Alcohol surged through my body making me loose touch of reality more and more. "You've been downing these drinks quite easy, I know something else you could down just as easily too" a voice seductively whispers in my ear.

I turn around to see the culprit and smirk as I eye him up and down. The guy was a God from what my drunken state could tell. Tall, muscular guy with brown hair and grey-ish blue eyes."hmm could I now?" my smirk widens and my voice becomes huskier as I become turned on by this man.

"Why don't we get out of here and go somewhere private. Wouldn't want anyone to see would you?" The guy slowly says. My eyes darken in hunger and I begin to get aroused as his hand slowly starts to make it up my leg inching closer to my dick.

"lead the way" I lowly growl in his ear. Quickly slamming God knows how much cash on the bar, I get up and follow him outside to a awaiting Uber.

𑁍

The night was spent exploring every inch of each others bodies, experiencing mind blowing pleasure as each orgasm being better and better. Dirty words flew out of our drunken mouths to each other as we neared our aching climaxes. After many rounds, we lay beside each other breathing heavily as we come down from our highs. "That was fucking amazing" the guy whose name I never got but neither cared to know breathed out. This was another night of meaningless sex.

I had one night stands like this regularly. After my last girlfriend Camille, I hadn't ever been able to view relationships the same way again. The pain and heartbreak from her burned a permanent hole in me that I just couldn't crawl out of. I eventually came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to let anyone in again and that's when I started hooking up with anyone who'd be willing. I wanted a quick meaningless fuck to take care of my desires and pleasures but without the feelings of a relationship.

"mhm" I hummed as sleep begins to take over me and I fall into a blissful sleep.

𑁍

The following morning I'm awoken to the noise of a phone vibrating. Groaning as a pounding head came over me, I opened my eyes before quickly closing them due to being sensitive to the light.

Opening them again as I came more aware of my surroundings, I notice it was my phone buzzing. Lazily grabbing it off the bedside table, I turn it on to reveal a text from an unknown number. I almost go to delete it thinking it was a fan that some how got my number when a name catches my attention.

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚.

Could it be? No, it couldn't. I begin to read the text scanning every word. I immediately sense something was terribly wrong. She needed help is all she said. I hadn't talked to her since she was about seven or eight, if something wasn't urgent, then why would she be contacting me now just out of the blue like this?
Turning around, I notice the guy I had slept with, still soundly asleep. I took this as my chance to get up, get my clothes back on and get out of there.

𑁍

Thoughts of Lillie swarm my mind as I'm sat in the backseat of an Uber that was taking me back to my house. What did she look like now? How old was she? Was she the same joy free girl I only have memories of now? As I continue to sit here and think about her, I begin get flashbacks.

1𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 2006
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

"bubba, guess how big I am today?!"

I had just arrived at Lillie's fifth birthday party and as soon as she spotted me, she had abandoned her friends to come straight to me. "how old?" I play along with the newly five year old. "This big!" she throws five fingers up at me.
"wow!" I pretend to be shocked and amazed for her sake.
"Youre getting to be so old!" I smile down at her very short height compared to mine her happiness radiating onto me.

"Yeah" she nods her head up and down. "Do you like my princess dress?" she spins around showing me her Princess Aurora dress.
"Yes you look like a beautiful Princess" I complimented her. She giggles and blushe as she looks up at me.

"Will you sit with me when we do cake time?" I can tell she's shy when she asks this question. "of course, I'd love to sit next to you" I pull her in for a small hug. She smiles, and I can tell it meant a lot to her.

𑁍

"bubba! Bubba where are you?" Lillie yells out to me using my nickname she gave me when she had only just started talking because she couldn't say my name at all yet.

"i'm coming Lillie, I'm coming!" I call to her. I finish a conversation with my mum and go running to her. "where would you like me to sit princess?" I ask her knowing how she always liked things a certain way. "right here" she aggressively points to the spot to the right of her with her Princess wond.

I oblige taking my seat to the right of her. Due to her short body, she was standing on the picnic table. Being protective of her, my arms immediately go to her legs to make sure she doesn't fall back and get hurt. Together her family, friends and I all sing happy birthday to her before she's told to blow out the candles. I delicately grab ahold of her hair, holding it together behind so she doesn't have the risk of catching her hair on fire, I help with blowing out the candles too as she doesn't have enough strength to do it herself. We all cheer for her, I beam up at her as I watch her face glow with joy.

𑁍

"We've arrived sir" a voice removes me from my my thoughts of Lillie. "Right, thank you have a great rest of your day" I hop out of the car shutting the door and walking up to my house's front gate and putting the code to get in. I watch as it slowly slides open and I start to think about how I'm going to reply to Lillie's text message.

When I get inside, I sit down on my sofa and run a hand through my hair. "okay" I say under my breath. I take my phone out of my trousers pocket and unlock it reading over the message. After deleting and retyping, I finally settle on a sentence and tap send.
I just hope I'm not too late.